Search results

1. Avanzato X4

HELP, give me some comments

hello everyone, thank you very much for giving me ur time to read my hekp tread. my question is: i driving a Perodua Kelisa Manual with speedworks Hot Bits exhaust system, last month i just changed from MANUAL to AUTO transmission, once i collect my car and drive, it was no pick-up and...
  2. How to pour AT gearbox treatment?

i just purchased a lubegard ATF protectant, just want to know where should i pour the treatment into my gearbox? it is the place where we check our ATF fluid level? and those who used lubegard before, how much i need to pour? whole bottle? i'm driving a kelisa, kindly advise me what to do...
  3. Daihatsu Gino L700 AT Meter w RPM

PRICE DROPPED from rm260 -> rm200!!! total mileage is 95024 KM, meter taken out from my car, been using about 3 years. Working condition, letting it go because planning to sell my car. Price is negotiable, and i just follow the market value (RM200) for this meter. feel free to PM me for more...
  4. The Most Wanted ICE Brand

many of ours member still confusing which is the most wanted/recommended ICE brand in our local market, although we cannot justify which is the best by just it's brand name, only the person who installed can feel the different and quality of sound. whatever Branded or 'A' Brand of ICE, we...
  5. Avanzato X4

New Coming Kelisa 2007 (Maybe)

Perodua VIVA 2007, Kancil + Kelisa 0. Perodua VIVA launch on 10th May 2007 1. Picture taken from garage 1a. Rear view picture 2. Picture from KLIMS 2006 coming model called 'Mini Myvi' 3. Daihatsu Mira Avy Front (Original Model, JDM) 4. Daihatsu Mira Avy Rear (Original Model, JDM)
  6. Avanzato X4

Perodua New Myvi SE 2007

uploaded some picture to share with ZTH members, comments pls.. i mean the car okay! thanks for viewing. :X-:
  7. tititi... sound from tweeter

good day every experienced master and sifu here, i found a very funny problem that is... once i start and my engine while its running, my tweeter will sound out tititititi... but this won't be happen if my engine is shut off even the key in ON mode. that 1 day i take out the HU and see, i found...
  8. tweeter sound titititi......

i installed a tweeter by myself and i satisfied the sound that i can hear. but once i start my engine while its running, tweeter sound out very soft titititititititititi...... while the cd is playing then i shut off my engine, the titititi... sound gone. izzit affect any wrong wiring connection...
  9. Avanzato X4

H Getz or P Myvi, pls comments some!

good day ZTH members and most of the PRO-Driver and experience people have me some comments about this 2 cars, Hyundai Getz 1.4 or Perodua Myvi 1.3, looking for A/T. i'm will going to change my car, and my aim is to get either Myvi 1.3 or Getz 1.4, may any of these car owner (myvi, getz) share...
  10. Daihatsu Cuore L700 Rear Right Lamp

looking for Daihatsu Cuore/Mira L700 rear lamps right side only, the design that similiar with local kelisa but with 5 reflextor line on it. kindly have me a PM if any of yours need to sell it or got it for me! Thank You Very Much!
  11. [WTS] Pivot E-Drive Monitor (Economy Drive Support Monitor)

petrol price increase all time? want save more? want to let go a Pivot E-Drive Monitor (Economy Drive Support Monitor) for most of the japanese car. 90% brand new ITEM SOLD more information about PIVOT E-DRIVE, kindly proceed to the following Pivot website...
  12. [WTS] Pivot E-Drive

petrol price increase all time? want save more? want to let go a Pivot E-Drive Monitor (Economy Drive Support Monitor) for most of the japanese car. 90% brand new ITEM SOLD more information about PIVOT E-DRIVE, kindly proceed to the following Pivot website...
  13. [HELP] Kelisa 05 Speed Signal Wiring

i wanna to fit my speed meter, i'm looking why can i locate the speed signal cable in my car's ecu, which cable should i connect! and pls ask some master over here to teach me this... thanks! thanks! thanks!
  14. [HELP] Kelisa 05 Speed Signal Wiring

where can i locate the speed signal wiring? which cable should i cut for install the speed meter? pls help... my kelisa is years 05 1, kindly expert help me! thanks!
  15. Honda CITY VTEC with Apexi VAFC

any body try use or test apexi VAFC controller on his/her honda CITY VTEC 1.5 engine? is this work? thanks for your reply! tqtqtqtq...
  16. NEED HELP! Tweeter problem

when the car start without engine running, the tweetwe sound is clear and sharp, but once engine started and running, the tweeter come out very soft'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' sound, what happen izzit? Pls give some advise... thanks for your help, and thanks for viewing this!
  17. Daihatsu Cuore L700 TR Spoiler

Good Day Every 1, i looking 4 1 Daihatsu Cuore L700 Turbo version Rear Spoiler with 3rd Brake Light (bulb type, non-led). any 1 found of let go kindly PM! Thanks...
  18. L200s Auto, Mind To Answer... TQ!

i driving l200s turbo A/T, got some funny question i have to ask: 1. why sometimes my rpm rev up and down once my airconf switch off? 2k-3k-2k-3k up & down... 2. my blow-off valve always blow off engine oil, izzit normal or... what can i do? any parts got problem? turbine? 3. once i switch...
  19. Need HELP!

got some problem need master flamefox and master equinox or some of the experience member or master to answer... 1. i found out that my car got no BLOW OF VALVE, it came with only a T Connector, one of the hose connected back to my air filter box, but it seen some of the engine oil (minyak...
  20. Complete Engine EJ1000cc

Complete Engine EJ1000cc Kelisa designed for kancil -Engine EJ1000cc, plug and play for kancil -GearBox L500 Auto 4 Speeds (can change to Manual, But my package only in AT) -Complete wiring, ECU, electronic component -L500 Front Disk Brake System -L200 Auto Transmission Console -All new...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I'm currently doing valve cover polishing. it's not done yet, but Im documenting it on http://www.tzywen.com. Great diy for show cars! enjoy =D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience