Search results

1. T

Chop Shop Item..

bro, u got L512 half cut. plus rear disc break, fuel tank.
  2. T

Wrc 2007

MRC this march???waaa....really??
  3. T

Kancil tuning

stock_kancil..i'm interested with the korek cab one la...where i can get the service... tq
  4. T

Kancil Extractor mods

bro did u have seen the air filter for kancil that is look like the injection air filter...wonder where i can get that stuff
  5. T

Alpine CD Player For Sales.Very Cheap!!!

the player got AUX input or not?
  6. T

SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD...ETC selling here!! cheap!~

any recomandation from u...HU that support AUX input..pm be for best price..tq
  7. T

Auto Equipe Hari Raya Sale, Mira Body Parts Big Sale

L2 moderno rear bonnet with spoiler + bumper+ instllation..how much
  8. T

~selling my k stuff~

any L5 moderno rear bonnet
  9. moderno L5 rear bonnet...need help

hello...want to ask..rear bonnet from moderno L5 can fit into kancil 850 year 2001 or not..or need some modification...and i'm also looking for moderno L5 dashboard with blower...
  10. T

Come...Come...Come...DIY Vertical Door

did u just said that the workshop located at pd...can u specified the location...i'm from pd...interested to install it..kancil can arr?
  11. T

the best for my kancil

owhhh..yala..all the lubang also kene tampal rite..okok...ha one more questions...where is all that KF Audio, KK Lau, ACP, SoundQuest, CV
  12. T

the best for my kancil

waaa...so expensive aaa.....last time i ask one shop..they offer me 250 for the floring n speaker encloser...u think that ok arr...or they just use a lowya meterials?
  13. the best for my kancil

ello..i want to install a woofer in my kancil. i plan to install in the spare tyre compartment. so sifu..any suggestion brand for my woofer n amp. my budget around 1k. if posible any shop that can do such thing. help me please... :rock:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
my aircond for 6a12tt having problems....happened yesterday while otw back to KL from Rompin,
aircond speed was at number 1, but suddenly it was blowing very little air then back to normal.

therefore i blasted the aircond to maximum but as its like number 1 speed....
it was like that the whole journey home.....
i guess should i service the blower? could it be clogged inside or is it compressor going to kong soon?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience