Search results

1. [latest in the market] red line motorcycle oil

Hi I would like to introduce a latest motorcyle oil products to all our Malaysia bikers out there.I am into distributing, selling & stocking RED LINE motorcycle oil ranging from 2T to 4T to high powered bikes. Please check the price range on this page: (Red Line products are 100% synthetic...
  2. [Penang] Han Chiang College Gymkhana 2010

Hi I m helping my friend to attract participants to join the event on this coming saturday in Penang island itself, not Batu Kawan or Seberang Prai. This Gymkhana is a part of the college open day activities. All participants will received a certificate for entering this event courtesy by...
  3. K

Ipoh 2008

Hi, The intinery for drift, it is out? Please share-share here, a lot of outstation participants here. :proud:
  4. K

[WTS] Toyota Trueno AE86 : TRACK CAR:ASKING RM15K

Original car from Japan. No potong. Anywhere : latest update :the car has been booked.
  5. [WTS] Toyota Trueno AE86 : TRACK CAR:ASKING RM15K

sold Today selamat Hari Raya
  6. K

lot of half cut with picture

Please sms or call me direct: 019-363 7203 (Ah Tim) I want to buy halfcut for 4AGE complete set.(Serious buyer) Sms/call me for the price.
  7. K

R3 Time Attack 4dot6

Round 5 R3 Time Attck Final Round 5 will be held on the 4th November 2006-Saturday at Shah Alam :regular_smile: Habis la this time, FTS on the 5th November-Sunday:mouth_closed:
  8. K

KUANTAN Drift & Time Attack Challenge 2006

Kuantan Duke We are all brothers, that is what the matter. Cheers! See you guys in Ipoh soon!
  9. K

KUANTAN Drift & Time Attack Challenge 2006

Kuantan Duke We are all brothers, that is what the matter. Cheers! See you guys in Ipoh soon!
  10. K

Kuantan Time Attack

Kta Dzal No need practise on sat, just terus hantam the event, then sun we all can enjoy GRA. :regular_smile:
  11. K

Kuantan Time Attack

Kuantan Dzal, so kesian la you. Can i suggest u make the Kuantan Time attack on sat?(1 day event only), I think due to many success of what you have done in FTS, 8 am -4pm on the e 9-9-06 won't be an issue. Maybe, we might feel tired as there is a GRA 10-9-06 the next day, what to do, that is a...
  12. K

Transportation for cars to Batu Kawan Penang.

Trailer done thanks Ricky!
  13. K

R3 TA 4dot6 MAPS

Trailer Yea got trailer liao I still have 3 places to offer. Hurry! Anyone? Dock the car on next thursday morning.
  14. K

R3 TA 4dot6 MAPS

Trailer I wanna to dock 1 kancil in your trailer. Can you fit me? call me 019-3637203
  15. K

R3 TA 4dot6 MAPS

Ah Fai Can you help me with this? 1. Transportation fee fr kl-batu kawan-kl? 2. What day must we go and dock our car to the trailer? 3. Where is the docking area? 4. What day the trailer come back to KL? Appreciate your help. You the sifu!
  16. K

R3 Time Attack 4dot6

Bznis Like that I also wanna do business...:mouth_closed:
  17. K

R3 Time Attack 4dot6

R3ta Ah Fai Normally how much is the transportation fee? Feel like taking plane to Penang this time, lazy to drive. Air Asia got promotion going on since last wednesday. :P
  18. K

Kuantan Time Attack

i hope prizes from no 1 -4 ,else susah la a bit naik podium if always the MR2 or Evo 7 makan the day. :p
  19. K

Kuantan Time Attack

jom laga gelas in kuantan!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience