Search results

1. S

Halfcut For Sale_Japan (Pic)

X-Trail still available? How much for Rims & Tyres?
  2. S

SWV silicon wiper (2nd thread)

For me to claim warranty, do I have to go back to the person who sold me the wiper blades or any dealer would do?
  3. S

SWV silicon wiper (2nd thread)

Nissan X-Trail front & rear size and price thanks.
  4. S

What is your Kia model?

Too many problems. Read about the problems faced by the other guy. Takut wo!
  5. S

What is your Kia model?

Sephia Klang 2000 Still in love with this baby even though its almost 7 years old & >160k kms. Engine still purring like a kitten.
  6. S

X-Trail owners

There is a very active X-Trail forum area in the Motor Trader Malaysia Forum located at http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=115 Someone there should know the answer to your query.
  7. S

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

Welcome mate & great customer service. Will recommend your service to others.
  8. S

Great. Will give you a call later today. Thanks
  9. S

Where to get Meguaris Poly Sealant (#20)

I saw some Meguiars #20 at Ace Hardware Midvalley Megamall. Normal price, no discount. There is a 20% discount at Parkson 1 Utama but don't think they have the #20 there.
  10. S

Any news on strutbar for Nissan X-Trail?
  11. S

Seeking Opinion on Alarm Sys

The accessories shop where I usually go to can do the installation coz I saw him do an Estima when I was there to pickup my new car after putting in a few modules to the stock alarm. The thing is that his shop is on Jalan Kapar. Plus for him is that he is one of the the panel for Toyota and...
  12. S

Kent20, I was the one who called you regarding the Nissan X-Trail strutbar. Looking for a chrome one. Do you have it in stock or not? Please let me know. Reply via PM or SMS my 019329**** number (same number from the other day). Thanks
  13. S

dashboard...have d double tape stain...

Read somewhere someone used "minyak cap kapak" to remove residue left behind after removing the car emblem. If that doesn't work then I'm quite certain Goo Gone would do the trick.
  14. S

NAZA KIA Merdeka Sales ! Buy Now Or Never ! Low Monthly Repayment !

How long is you delivery period for Sportage? I was told it is usually 2 weeks after loan approved. You can get it any faster?
  15. S

Repairing/Spraying Rim Service Loc:(Sunway)

A picture is worth a thousand words. A picture of the stain would really help to determine what type of stain we're talking about here.
  16. S

police cars from all over the world

Even police cars are not safe. :shocked:
  17. S

Potholes !!

My colleague ended up with a flat tire due to a huge pothole. This was the mother of all potholes that birds would have their bath in after heavy rain. Upon inspection, found out that the side wall was damaged and had to be replaced. No idea about the rims though.
  18. S

help car scratch

If its down to the bare metal then your clear coat is gone and its better in the long run to get it painted over again before rust sets in. Masking the scratch line is one thing but protecting the metal underneat from rust is another thing. Get it fixed properly and you'll be glad you did so...
  19. S

Repairing/Spraying Rim Service Loc:(Sunway)

Welcome mate and hope it turns out great.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience