Search results

1. Altis 2004 abs cable torn

Looking for abs cable from left hand side rear cable abs to connect to rear left side discs brake system due current cable torn out bite by my stupid dog just this morning. Toyota altis 1.8 2004 model ( first model of altis ) any lubang to find second or news part in cheap or reasonable...
  2. J

Empty Tank Thwarts Thief

During my student days,my mode of transportation was new honda ex5 bike.Due to budget constraints through,i would usually fill it up only rm1 or rm2 worth of fuel,and risked the bike running out of gas most of time.I didn't worry much since the petrol station were so close with my house,and the...
  3. J

Mad About Mods

MALAYSIANS love cars. Depending on our age, we drool over Ferraris and Porsches, or lust after Skylines and Evos, or daydream of Type Rs and SiRs. These dream cars have three things in common – they're fast, they look fast, and 99.99% of the population can't afford them. So, for many people...
  4. J

During World Cup...my rule!!!

Dear Wife, Partner, Girlfriend, Significant Other, 1. From June 9 to July 9, 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do...
  5. Brand New Hyundai Cars

Selling Hyundai Brand New Cars. Getz, Atos, Sonata (Latest), Matrix, Tucson, Trajet, Santa FE,Azera(vip) Discounts can be given,Low d/payment & Fast delivery. Interested give me a call at 016-3209953 Jimmy Chiang (Kota Damansara near ikea and curve mall):shades_smile:
  6. celica and fx sarung..ugrent..!!

yes..now looking for fx sarung and celica seat semi bucket!!!black colur...pm me if got it!staying klang! :tee:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, me again.

Ive done a lot of research (most of it online) about modding i.e: exhaust, springs, piston boring, camshafts, etc, but Im never sure how much all these will set me back. Lets get an average price shall we? :biggrin:

How much would all these cost individually? on average?

Full exhaust manifold

Open pod/CAI (not cap ayam one ah :biggrin:)

Piston boring

high cam

adjustable cam pulley

adjustable suspension

Larger brakes

feel free to add more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience