Search results

1. 2013 Proton Satria Neo R3

Proton Satria Neo R3 for sale Manual transmission Yellow color EXCELLENT condition No modifications All original standard car Serviced recently Weekend car Serious buyer only
  2. Market price for EG4 2 doors

Hi all I have a 1994 EG4 fully convert to eg6 interior + b18c type r spec99 engine with 4.785 gearbox. I wanted to know what is the market price for this car. Any ideas?
  3. Market price for eg4?

Hi all I have a 1994 EG4 fully convert to eg6 interior + b18c type r spec99 engine with 4.785 gearbox. I wanted to know what is the market price for this car. Any ideas?
  4. fishfillet

Which 2 doors car to buy?

thanks all for the suggestions i've made up my mind weekend car will be audi a5 daily car will be either dc5 or fn2r these 2 cars will be over my budget but what to do, needs to satisfy myself :burnout:
  5. Which 2 doors car to buy?

hi all I will be coming back to malaysia soon. I have Rm300k to spend for cars. Actually I need 2 cars once im back in Malaysia. 1 for daily driving and the other for weekend car. Im always a big fan of 2 doors car. I would appreciate if you guys can recommend me a 2 doors car that are...
  6. fishfillet

Honda Civic EG3 (2 Doors)

Car sold. Yhank you to the gentleman from east coast for buying the car :biggrin:
  7. fishfillet

more pic uploaded
  8. fishfillet

evening bump
  9. Baby Car Seat

2 months old baby car seat for sale rarely used Brand : Halford premier zeus Color : Red Bought new at RM729 at Babyjaya http://www.babyjaya.com/product_info.php?cPath=118_208&products_id=3238 Features: Simple to install on car Installed with a 5-point safety harness 4 reclination...
  10. fishfillet

PM replied
  11. Honda Civic EG3 (2 Doors)

Car sold. Thank you to the gentlemen from east coast for buying the car.
  12. Baby Car Seat For Sale

2 months old baby car seat for sale rarely used Brand : Halford premier zeus Color : Red Bought new at RM729 at Babyjaya http://www.babyjaya.com/product_info.php?cPath=118_208&products_id=3238 Features: Simple to install on car Installed with a 5-point safety harness 4 reclination...
  13. fishfillet

Satria GTi For Sale

B u m p
  14. fishfillet

Satria GTi For Sale

B u m p
  15. fishfillet

Satria GTi For Sale

Bring Up My Post
  16. fishfillet

Satria GTi For Sale

loan buyer have to arrange with bank
  17. Satria GTi For Sale

WTS Satria GTi Value Buy Car SOLD!!!
  18. fishfillet

GTI 2nd edition (siemens engine)

didn't know how long but from fourth gear, didn't take very long to reach 200++ cause fourth gear tekan until the speed reach 180kmh was speeding on the way to cherating at LPT btw the car is now up for sale refer to below link for details :biggrin...
  19. fishfillet

GTI 2nd edition (siemens engine)

I can do this with year 2003 stock GTi (I presume its fitted with siemens ecu coz manufactured in year 2003)