Search results

1. t_danker

OEM VW Polo Sport Boavista Rims 17" 5x100

Bump. Price drop. Need to release soon.
  2. t_danker

OEM VW Polo Sport Boavista Rims 17" 5x100

Thursday bump. New rims arrived, need to let this go asap. :)
  3. OEM VW Polo Sport Boavista Rims 17" 5x100

Original OEM Volkswagen Polo Sport Boavista Rims up for sale. Item is still on my car. Letting go due to upgrading to bigger rims. -17" 5x100 7J -condition 95%, no bend and no cracks -refurbished and powdercoated on Feb 2015 @ Exotic Mods -suitable for Polo, Caldina, Subaru, etc...
  4. Survey: RM400. 2 hours. Lexus, Audi & Mercedes owners.

Hi guys, My company, a market research firm called Ipsos is conducting a study for the luxury sedan market. Looking for owners of Lexus (any sedan models, even hybrids), Audi A4/A6 & Mercedes C/E Class. The survey will be in Mid Valley (Ipsos office). Car must be bought brand new, from August...
  5. Survey: RM400. 2 hours. Lexus, Audi & Mercedes owners.

Hi guys, My company, a market research firm called Ipsos is conducting a study for the luxury sedan market. Looking for owners of Lexus (any sedan models, even hybrids), Audi A4/A6 & Mercedes C/E Class. The survey will be in Mid Valley (Ipsos office). Car must be bought brand new, from August...
  6. t_danker

*CON MAN* - Tao Lihua @ Ting Seng Hui

Reading all those previous threads, whenever people mention COD, he stops contact and goes missing. His modus operandi is the same old shit. I'm disappointed with our system. They should put more effort in catching people like him instead of harassing the public with tear gas and burger stalls.
  7. *CON MAN* - Tao Lihua @ Ting Seng Hui

Hey all. Just want to alert all members out there regarding a con man on the loose. His info below: Name: TAO LIHUA @ TING SENG HUI Bank Account No: 1610 1603 2087 Maybank H/P No: 0198566353 Email: [email protected] References from Lowyat Forum: ~ TING SENG HUI ~ Learn His Modus...
  8. t_danker

LAUNCH: Proton Prevé (From RM59,990 to RM72,990 OTR)!

Even the best EURONCAP rated cars can crash and burn. This is all down to how you drive it mate :)
  9. t_danker

The Nurburgring claims another victim, a Honda CRV?

was distracted by the M3 CSL's grunt @ 1:15 :)
  10. t_danker

**ALERT** Con Man In Marketplace!

This is brilliant!:thefinger:
  11. t_danker

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

Watch the video at 2:06, the cop almost lost it there. AWD for the win!
  12. t_danker

**ALERT** Con Man In Marketplace!

Unfortunately, I don't have time to lure them out. Will definitely do it if I can. With so many of them around and with their modus operandi being more and more obvious, I'm surprised our local authority ain't closing in on them fast enough..
  13. **ALERT** Con Man In Marketplace!

I recently put up an ad on Mudah.my to sell my car. I only provided my name and handphone number should a buyer be interested to contact me. The very next day, I received an SMS, but this SMS looked a bit strange. It wasn't from a mobile number, but from SendMassage.com, one of those websites...
  14. t_danker

Monkii Whitehouse and friends goes charity

I'm relatively new here so don't shoot me ah. Being a 'contributor' rather than a 'staff' is not an excuse to say your piece of work is of less quality compared to someone who is being 'better compensated' for it. Being a contributor, your main motivation on completing a task should be your...
  15. t_danker

Next generation Scooby returns to 2.0-liter turbo boxer

As far as i know, all these while, the EJ20 was for the Asia Pacific market while the EJ25 was for the American market, am i right?
  16. t_danker

First Impression: VW Golf R - 2012 TSI Turbo 4WD

But the R32 is a 3.2 V6 NA and Golf R is a 2.0 Turbo. Not really the same except the AWD layout, no?
  17. t_danker

City Council Workers With NO Brains!

Agreed. I was very pissed about it so I decided to share this. Our time is too valueble to waste on these useless matters.
  18. t_danker

I passed by that area twice, saw the van fella double parked quite far away chit-chatting with the council worker. Mind you, he was out of his van. When i came in the third time, i saw a car was about to leave and immediately signaled left and waited. Out of no where, the worker came from behind...
  19. t_danker

I went to Damansara Perdana for lunch with my gf today. It was around 12:30pm and as usual, parking is a nightmare because of lunch hour. We were rounding for about 10 minutes and finally found a parking spot right in front of the restaurant we were supposed to go (lucky us!). As we were...
  20. t_danker

Evoque Launched - Land Rover's Smallest and Sexiest Range Rover ever!

What a beauty. Sleek and stunning curves that are to die for. Oh, and the car's awesome too. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear zth ppl,

I like to ask those who is already using this type of wheel spacers. I am interested to get the 25mm ones. So you guys who are using it for front and rear wheels, I want to ask doest them wobbles during highspeeds and braking ?

Thanks alot.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience