Search results

1. DLegend

Chop Shop Item..

looking for GSR terbalik (CM5A - 4G93T) Front Drive shaft/Axles for Auto g/box.
  2. DLegend

My Time-Attack Kancil - #Small Small Chili Rice

very very nicely done!
  3. DLegend

Proton Waja 1.8T GSR Tiptronic

Decided to lower the price again... :driver:
  4. DLegend

Lowered the price. Call for viewing :biggrin:
  5. DLegend

Will also be in Sg. Petani area during CNY. Anyone want to view the car, PM me :driver:
  6. DLegend

Thanks, man. I really like the Drift gauges!
  7. DLegend

Thanks, man. Sayang to let go, but got too many cars at home already.
  8. DLegend

Thanks bro :proud:
  9. Proton Waja 1.8T GSR Tiptronic

- Not for sale now - Keeping this thread, will use again soon - Hi guys, Selling my beloved everyday ride: Proton Waja 1.8T GSR (Price negotiable) Original Car: 2005 Waja 1.6 Enhanced All inspections passed, every year renew insurance and roadtax no problem. Engine and Exhaust...
  10. Waja Subframe (Front) Replacement

Hi guys, One of the nuts in the subframe has come loose after replacing the front lower arm for my waja. The bolt now spins freely and cannot be removed also. I've read on VW forums that they will cut a hole in the subframe and weld the nut back in place, but that seems like it will...
  11. DLegend

Ori leather steering suprima & preve

Still got stock for Suprima steering with paddle shift? Can post to Penang?
  12. DLegend

STP Gold Sound Deadening &, STP SPL 08 Sound Insulation

hi bro, i'm looking for STP Gold bulk pack... do you have it?
  13. DLegend

Chinese police leave dead street racer’s body lying in the road

such a new and nice car.... must be rich man son showing off.
  14. [wts] Apexi Dual Fannel with universal adapter

Sold, thanks. 'Power Intake' Apexi Dual Fannel Air Cleaner RM150 Inlet 3 inch c/w universal adapter (the pipe behind is from a YRV turbo) This is an original item, not chicken brand. Item as seen in pictures below. Item is now in Penang (Sg.Ara) workshop, PM me for COD.
  15. DLegend

bucket seat brackets

please take care when drilling the bracket, make sure the it will not bend or break easily or else you'll have an ejection seat during an accident. why not go to a shop and do it?.. they might have ready-made brackets.
  16. DLegend

4G93T Club

Check the fuse under the dashboard. There is one fuse with a 'R' sign that might be blown. Mine was in limp mode also, caused by short circuit. After rectify the short circuit, change the fuse and problem solved. Good luck, bro.
  17. DLegend

Timing Belt MMC (JAPAN)

got the timing belt for 4g93T CK ?
  18. DLegend

Hyundai VELOSTER 2 + 1 door COUPE

1.6 non-turbo, right?.... Turbo version gonna launch also?
  19. DLegend

Help !!! Water stain remover causes matte surface ...

What did u use?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100% ori, I am not planning to do any upgrading anytime soon.

Also, If I I want to use a 2.5" diameter pipe, is it necessary that I find the exhaust with 2.5" inlet?

If there's already a thread for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience