Search results

1. N

After market Break kits

yes... you can go for either the pads or disc or both if you want.
  2. N

After market Break kits

Bro, agree with stepwyew. The stopping power is more than enough and if you want to upgrade the disc, you can op for project miu....
  3. N

MME 2010 Altezza Convoy to Sepang

no pom pom master teng... steven ah, i bring him vietnam rose la! kakakakakakaka
  4. N

the master have spoken...........
  5. N

ok.... let me know what time and where. i can only join you guys for the starting bit as i am fying off on sunday.
  6. N

am still stuck here but will be back this weekend. since i am back, thought of meeting you guys la......
  7. N

totall agree eddie.... think it's only fair.
  8. N

Convoy List :: driver: 1. AE111_SEG 2. Greytezza. 3. Wfan 4. G221 5. nickleesoo
  9. N

Altezza RS200 (5AT Wanted)

both cars worth more than every single sen you pay! no regrets buying from the boys who love their rides.....
  10. N

Altezza spotted!!!

dun play play with that monster wei...... thesnail super BIG one.
  11. N

Car Club Logo Design

this was done moons ago... CASH, you can take it and enhanced it or modifed it.
  12. N

Car Club Logo Design

guys.... we did this many many many moons ago. the uncles in this forums would remember.....
  13. N

TT at Coffee Bean Taipan USJ 10.

any tt happening tomorrow?
  14. N

bro, is your mobile still the same? If yes, will call you once I touch down.
  15. N

how long will you guys be there for?
  16. N

Altezza spotted!!!

step aka #1, i hmm.... coz i know it's #2's car ma.... not confuse yet. will be touching down tomorrow night. will call you guys. to all the brothers + sisters who will be baliking kampung, drive safe and maaf zahir batin.
  17. N

Altezza spotted!!!

hmmmm..........
  18. N

Spare keys

I did mine at the locksmith at Bangsar village [quite some time ago already]. A bit pricey [i think i paid RM50 for it - maybe due to location la, bangsar ma....]. The shop is located at the underground carpark of Bangsar Village 1. That was also the first time I saw green's car. Still not yet...
  19. N

New Antenna

The guys are absolutely right. That's the cheap and good solution. However, if you wanna get the ori, you can get it from Vision in Bangsar. Got mine couple of months ago and it cost RM180 [that is as good as having 12 Myvi's as spare]. Cheers.....
  20. N

DIY - Cleaning Your Thorttle Body

wah! martin kor kor.... u got what for me? i now in vietnam la. only come back every 2-3weeks. so, it's better you come down la and can yum cha with the 3 uncles [me included of course]. i bet you uncle yew and uncle teng sure agree one!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

India has definitely done a full U-turn in the eyes of the international motorsports scene, let alone Formula One. Now, the nation boasts its own Formula One team in Force India, two Formula One drivers in Karun Chandhok and Narain Karthikeyan and will be hosting its inaugural race in October this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience