Search results

1. cl_wajaEvO

{wts} Angle Eye Projector Headlamp

hi bro, do u have this (Prado FJ90)? price? thanks for reply
  2. cl_wajaEvO

Gen 2 Tail Lamp

Hi, jeniffer, Do u have tis kind of tail lamp (Prado FJ). Price? Thanks for reply
  3. cl_wajaEvO

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

HI, bro, is there any Toyota Prado FJ90? VX limited model (Diesel). Can u arrange it to be "OTR"? As i own the same car too. Thanks for reply.
  4. cl_wajaEvO

wira/satria/putra eagle eye whole set for sale..(RM299) underpromotion

Hi, bro, Is the parts still available? Thanks for reply.
  5. cl_wajaEvO

99 satria 1.3 RM13K

hi, bro, is the car still available? Thanks for reply
  6. cl_wajaEvO

Satria's Owners unite!!

should i get Satria 1.6 , 1.3 GL, or 1.3GLi? Hello to all the brothers here. I'm thinking of buying a 2nd-hand Satria recently. However, there are many different capacities available in the market. Should i choose for 1.6 for year 1998, 1.3 GL for 2001, or 1.3 GLi for 2001? In between...
  7. cl_wajaEvO

Proton Satria MIVEC-MD 1.6(M) View Photo! RM15,xxx!

Hi, bro, really interested on ur car, but i'm from Johor. Facing problems if doing all the necessary procedures at KL... :( Bro, ur car is really value to money... Unluckly, i can't found such a car in my area here.
  8. cl_wajaEvO

Nice Street Racing

hello boon, are u driving this mazda 323? how's the performance of the car?
  9. cl_wajaEvO

Putra For Sale

I c. That's great since the engine remains in stock-condition. I noticed that the engine's cover has been changed to Mitsubishi while the piping remains at stock-condition, thus it raised my concern to asked the question. Hope that it won't offend you.
  10. cl_wajaEvO

Does anyone with Kembara here?

Car get stolen? Haiz....Good luck ya, hope can find your car back.
  11. cl_wajaEvO

Does anyone with Kembara here?

thanks! guys
  12. cl_wajaEvO

Putra For Sale

Is the engine has been upgraded to Mitsubishi engine? May i know what engine is it? Is the car approved by JPJ / Puspakom? Thanks
  13. cl_wajaEvO

Putra For Sale

It's a nice car. Actually i am seeking for a Putra too, but it might be few months later (since i am almost finish my last semester and going to work soon) . Anyway, good luck to u. I might contact you few months later to see whether your car is still available. Good luck.
  14. cl_wajaEvO

Putra

Hello everybody. I'm a going to be graduated student, looking for an affordable car. After gone through several models, i have come to the decision to get a Putra. However, it's hard to get one nowadays especially the one which is still in stock-condition with manual transmission. Perhaps, i...
  15. Does anyone with Kembara here?

Nice to meet you all. Actually, i'm thinking of buying an used Kembara right after my graduation. However, after gone through several forum, i found that the majority of Kemebara owners are facing with handling problems (unstable while cornering at 60km/h) and fuel inefficiency. Does anybody...
  16. cl_wajaEvO

If I Were An Automotive Engineer - PROTON

In my view, Hyundai is successful, of course, we can't compare it with the big guys in the industry. Yup, you might see that Hyundai is not success, but the fact do telling us that it is, as Hyundai Sonata was being awared as one of the Car of the Year 2005, 2006 by Autocar Asean. Hyundai is...
  17. cl_wajaEvO

If I Were An Automotive Engineer - PROTON

Hope to see different categories of Proton cars in future. Why don't we have our own SUV, MPV, 4 BY 4? 1st of all, Proton should not view themselves as a national car manufacturer anymore, they should try to adapt their strategies to the changing market's needs and wants, try to come out...
  18. cl_wajaEvO

Fuel saver, power booster

it does having the formular to use it...,
  19. cl_wajaEvO

but thare's a little bit of risky, my friend...
  20. cl_wajaEvO

It's a kind of petrol additive. According to 'him' ,we just need to pour it in into the oil trunk while pumping the oil.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm planning to change my muffler and/or the extractor. The problem is i'm new in this area and can anyone tell me what to look for when buying. For the muffler what price should I expect. Is the cap ayam one cost around 100-250 any good? Or should I go for branded one. And the extractor... which one is good for auto car... 4-2-1 or 4-1? Budget around rm500 if possible for both.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience