Search results

1. J

Rpf1 ori 15inch offset 35 cannot fit in vios xp150,anyone can help?

Should be et28 rpf1,that is 8jj 15inch rim
  2. J

Thanks guys,i decide to sell the rim and change to 16inch or 17inch rim instead of 15inch
  3. J

Rm2800 for the rim,mine is 15inch. The gazoo racing vios who know what offset is it for the rpf1?for 15inch rpf1 got 3 different offset.28,35,41
  4. J

No block ,just touch amd abit friction when rotate the wheel,my foreman friend also suggest to grind the caliber,will it affect anything?
  5. J

The offset of ori rim i dont know
  6. J

If want to clear it need to add like 20mm spacer like that,and the wheel will come out from fender leh...
  7. J

Ori caliber,touch the wheel not spoke...no modified anything yet just want to put in the rim to look nicer
  8. Rpf1 ori 15inch offset 35 cannot fit in vios xp150,anyone can help?

I have 1 set ori rpf1 15 inch et35 4 x 100 but cannot fit in my xp150 vios,the brake caliber just touch the wheel,any way to make it clear?can i sand my caliber to fit it?
  9. J

what engine can fit with waja

JPJ not approve! i wan around 1.6 Mivec like that.. or 1.8 ! Mivec CK vertion got 1.6 or not ? can fit into WAJA?
  10. what engine can fit with waja

my car is proton waja,and i wanna change engine .can anyone tell me what engine fit for waja?
  11. J

Mivec front discbrake for sale

can u post pic

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First Drive: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Hostile over-taker: Check your blind sport, BMW. The M3's doors are about to be blown off.

With its M3, BMW has owned the C-segment hot-rod market, winning hearts, minds, and comparison tests for decades. Others have competed, few have been competitive. Now Mercedes-AMG is plotting a hostile takeover of this popular niche...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience