Search results

1. menghua84

Nokia N95-the super phone...

5 megapixel ler.. must be very nice the quality.. but there's some problem with the battery I heard so far.. the battery cannot even last for a day if you use it to call and take photos and so on...
  2. menghua84

25 Ways To Speed Up Windows - Must Read !

can someone elaborate on the tip no. 18? don't partition the drive? if your windows got problem... and you wan a clean installation of windows xp, no need reformat ar? I don't really get this point..
  3. menghua84

The All New 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer.

looks like galant to me..
  4. menghua84

BMW Concept CS

imagine u bought the car.. and the door sensor rosak and you can't open the door.. hahaha.. the cockpit is stunning!!
  5. menghua84

cheers to the best CAI!

erm... erm.... speechless...
  6. menghua84

Cornetto Royale girl

then who is the royale gal?? let us c the photo ler...
  7. menghua84

Residents revel in speed bump victory

actually.. wat's the actual size of it? its wide but doesn't mean its high ma...
  8. menghua84

5th gear 9th season epi 1 out !

thanks for the information... fifth gear... mininova.. here i come.. wahahahah
  9. menghua84

ASUS...inspired by car.

last photo looks like darth vader to me.. heheh
  10. menghua84

5th gear 9th season epi 1 out !

dude.. is the latest season of topgear out yet??? been waiting for it..
  11. menghua84

Pamela x-rayed

spalding.... NEVER FLAT... whahaha
  12. menghua84

help me on my ICE

i had the same problem last time.. its the amp problem after checking with my installer.. now after i install a grounding kit at the engine bay, the fei kei sound is no longer heard but i still have problem with pressing my horn cos it'll have some sound on my tweeter when i horn.. lol.. can try...
  13. menghua84

Fun stuff

walao.. can really get addicted 1.. my high score...
  14. menghua84

Kenwood KDC-MP628 CD-MP3 Player - CHEAP!

he's out of his mind is it... 20k for a cdplayer..
  15. menghua84

1.6 flywheel+cluth use in 1.3

i heard of this b4.. changing to 1.6 flywheel and clutch will giv better torques... but after seeing these replies.. i think the statement might be wrong then.. any sifus can clarify it?
  16. menghua84

bats....who want...

batman keeps bat 1 ar? how u keep bats wor? really batman.. haha
  17. menghua84

Windows Vista Converter - XP Edition ![/

a program like tat will able to fasten ur windows? what they really change actually?
  18. menghua84

Williams BMW F1 v.s BMW M5

yalo where's the link? i can't even download the link above.. somethings wrong
  19. menghua84

are you dumb??

are u dumb? are u dumb? are u dumb? are u dumb? are u dumb???? time is up... u are really dumb.. wahahaha
  20. menghua84

Broadband service from your power socket@home!

wow.. if this really launched... TM will sure suffer a lot from the decreasing of subscribers for streamyx! but normally these kind of things just say say only... duno when only it'll launched...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

New sub-brand to counter BMW's M Sport and Audi's Sport line, what do you guys think?

*Regular W205 with optional AMG Parts*

Will include exclusive exterior and interior parts. Suspension will likely feature optional AMG parts, and the engine is also upgraded...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience