Search results

1. BMW E36 325i w M3 5 Speed Gbox

Selling my beloved E36. Bought the car 5 years ago from the first owner. Since then have done quite a bit of work on it and spent plenty on new parts, engine rebuild and the biggest part was an M3 5 Speed gbox and full drivetrain. Paint was done this year as the original paint was looking...
  2. Bmw e30 (m)

BMW 318i E30 Manual 91 Good Running Condition Well Maintained Clean Interior Accident Free Sport Rim All original
  3. [WTS] BMW E36 325i

-2nd Owner -Full AC Schnitzer Bodykit and Exhaust -Lowered Suspension with 18inch BMW rims -Engine Newly Rebuilt -Gearbox just changed (still under warranty) -Maintained regardless of cost -Reason for sale - Downpayment for new car
  4. SR Motorsport Subaru Rally Cars for Rent

SR Motorsport currently has two Subaru Imprezas (GC8 v2) available for rent for MAM SIC RallySprint Championship 2009 - Rd. 1 (http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...09-rd-1-a.html) It is on an arrive-and-drive basis. i.e. just turn up with your helmet and co-driver and everything else will...
  5. subaru sideskirts for sale

i have two sets of side skirting to sell.. its original sti skirting.. one in red and one in white, but the white one needs spraying.. both in good condition, xept the white ones paint is dirty ORI PRICE: RM300 SELL PRICE: RM200 pm me or call me at 0176902295 (james) for more info.. thnx
  6. 1.8 wira track car for sale

1.8 wira for sale.. it is mostly standard in the engine bay except for the racing cams.. it has a full roll cage, stripped out interior with bucket seats, 4 point safety belts, fire extinguisher, etc.. but, despite it being a track car, it is fully road legal as it was used for recce on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience