Search results

1. R

First Impression: RCS Suspension - Velocity Sensitive Dampers

We do re-build certain dampers which we have the parts for. But these are mostly servicable dampers like, proflex, ohlins DFVs, some bilsteins, drummonds etc. and we haven't done any Edix's yet, but customizing a set shouldn't be a problem Nanda
  2. R

Hi again, I'm sorry for not responding earlier. Like I said earlier, please drop me a line to discuss what you would like for your car. Cheers again Nanda +60129232782 ---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------...
  3. R

The recommended service interval is 20,000 km or 1 year for street use, we also have data for a lot of other cars, ie from Protons to Porsches. Like I said feel free to give me a call or drop by for a chat. Nanda
  4. R

Thank you Tom, It's a fantastic article and much appreciated. Guys give me a call to chat about what your car needs, the price usually depends on what your requirements are. Nanda +6012-9232782
  5. R

ZTH MINI Club!

Re: ZTH MINI Club! guys I'm looking for MK1 or 2 doors or a mk 3 door sill, call me 012-9232782 Nanda
  6. RCS suspension for Subaru

Hi Everyone, Allow me to introduce RCS, Radical Chassis Solutions. We're a Malaysian based competition suspension engineering company.I started off by custom building race and rally suspension for myself & the Malaysian Motorsports community and have won many championships. We have now...
  7. R

NK-SS Rallying

Hi everyone, we have started a new site for our rally effort, Do check it out, it's http://nk-ssrallying.blog.com/ & feel free to leave a comment if you please. Cheers & Happy Deepavali to all.
  8. R

Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

Omigod...i can't believe u guys are still talking about the same gearbox after one & a half years. Both Karam & Faisal are my friends & I think this whole gearbox issue is just being blown out of proportion. The truth is Karam wanted to buy the box from R3 at the time & was trying to speak to...
  9. R

Rally driver Karamjit can’t defend APRC title

Hard tuned,(Nazrat I assume) thank you for your comments and also the offer, I appreciate the faith you guys have in Suresh & me. It is very encouraging to know that there are people(teams) looking for drivers now. I'm sure the other aspiring young drivers would feel the same and will try...
  10. R

Rally driver Karamjit can’t defend APRC title

Hi everyone, There seems to be an issue that needs clearing up here, the dog box that was loaned to Karamjit Singh last year by R3 was picked up by myself from Karam's place, when I was working for R3 early this year, I then used the box in my satria(with R3 approval) in 2 rallies and the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new Exige S. This 2012 edition boasts a new engine. One to replace the current supercharged 2ZZ 1.8 that is fantastic for short circuit attacks but runs out of breath perhaps too soon. Lotus will replace the 4-banger for a 2GR-FE 3.5L V6 from the current Evora as used in the Camry and then top it off with a supercharger to deem it "S" worthy. This is great news for Lotus...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience