Search results

1. [Question] GP Racing Brake Kit

Have any of you guys heard of this brand GP Racing 4pot brake systems? Would like to know the feedback for this brakes. good or bad ? and does it compatible with other brake pads, From what i heard is same brake pads as AP racing. and what is the price range for it? refference...
  2. [Questions] GP Racing Brake Kits

Have any of you guys heard of this brand GP Racing 4pot brake systems? Would like to know the feedback for this brakes. good or bad ? and does it compatible with other brake pads, From what i heard is same brake pads as AP racing. and what is the price range for it? refference...
  3. Question on 2008 Lancer on General

I m looking to buy this car but I would like to know hows the maintain cost (servicing and so on) and also road tax and petrol consumption? Lancer 2.0GT anyone can give me some rough estimation how much would it take up in general :P cheers,
  4. K

Subang Gang Organized: TT Convoy To Bon Odori At Shah Alam Matsushita Stadium

TT Convoy To Bon Odori At Shah Alam Matsushita Stadium Date: 15th July 2006 [Saturday] Venue: Shah Alam Matsushita Stadium Meeting Point: SS15 Shell 5:00 Meeting Up at SS15 SHELL Near Mc Donalds 5.15 Briefting + Gather all members 5.30 Departure to Bon Odori 6.15 Reach 7.00 Japanese Dance n...
  5. Any Comments on Lightning Acoustics

i heard Lightning Acoustics is some ppl from Lightning Audio manufactor one Lightning Acoustics Products made in china / korea / malaysia and Supervised by Malaysian And Branding by US is there such brand in US ? how is da sound quality ? i heard some ppl quite satisfied with the...
  6. Abit of Advice Can Help Me !

Hie guys, I need some help here .. i m new to ice .. i m planning to make a above average set up for my lil kenari ... first of all have a sony headunit .. http://www.canze.org.nz/reviews/index.cfm?product_ID=1049 Sony CDX-CA850 * Touch-Less * Key-Less * Wire-Less...
  7. GTR 34 `s Signal Light n Reverse Light ?

GTR 34 `s Signal Light n Reverse Light does any user knows the size of the signal light at da the front bumper and also the reverse light of the back bumper ? coz i wondering where can i buy those similar size or the half cut part for the signal and reverse light for GTR 34 Thanks...
  8. K

Any Metal Factory ?

Anyone know any metal factory where i can make, bend , melt metal stuffs? I m tryin to find one to modify a bracket of my spoiler ... requires cutting and bending .. Anyone could intro some factory or shop that they specialize in metals ? ) is da shape i wanna bend from a straight...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

damn fark up!

kena deep hole kau kau..
when drive 40km like that..on the puchong road..to kinrara there..
and my rims..was bangkok abit..
on the side ankle..

so guys..does it anyways..i can repair it?

how much?
wat does more i need to do??
balancing?alignment?

sure do?

plz help! :ph34r: :ph34r:

So Innocent noobs!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience