Search results

1. Protech IIRS 3D Software

Hi, Have a look. <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allownetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf"...
  2. E

ELM327USB and ELM327bluetooth , Car diagnostic

Hi, This ELM327 Blue tooth, it work on New Proton Iriz, 2015 I try it using Torque.
  3. E

Have a Proton Iris Owner here?

Hi all, CVT loud sound as normal.:biggrin: Check this out. Youtube, 2015 Honda Fit CVT, a drive with ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJcHlpihGVk Youtube, 2015 Honda Fit LX, Hands-on...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4mSnT6-xkM AutoBazz please note :confused:
  4. E

[/URL][/IMG]:love: :love:
  5. E

Hello, I just bought Iriz 1.3 CVT standard on Feb, 2015. Car arrived on 6, March, 2015 and register on 9, 2015 Before I order, I did research on CVT from youtube. They say this CVT make a quit loud sound. Then , I check on subaru and others, it seem to be make a load sound also...
  6. Idle Air Valve R & D - Mitsubishi

Hello, [/URL][/IMG]:listen: [/URL][/IMG]:listen: [/URL][/IMG] :driver:
  7. E

To All

To All, Selamat Hari Raya.:love:
  8. E

need opinion about installing piggyback or standalone

Hi, where i can learn to install it? or there`s any class can learn it. installing and turning are different thing. For installation part: Basically, you need to know how to use multi-meter( analog and digital meter ) and also soldering. Then, later, must know how to see wiring diagram...
  9. E

choosing ecu!

Hello, You want to install external rpm meter.:nurse: Try this link: http://www.megamanual.com/ms2/EDIS.htm:listen: Then look for key word, Tach Interface:biggrin: Bye.
  10. Honda Ignition Twin Charge and Protech_IIR

Hello All, Happy New Year 2013 to ALL... My mom Old Honda 1989.... R & D on Honda distributor which now modify to Twin Charge on ignition.:rofl: Protech_IIR (8051) and Honda - YouTube :driver:
  11. E

dsPIC33F based Home Made Engine Control Unit (ECU) for EFI Engines

Hello hameeds01, Sorry to heard that. My advice is, open a small company for youself ( at your own house ) and make your product ( on this engine management ) and sell it to your country, then later maybe over-sea or thru internet. This is my history.. I have knowledge on electronic...
  12. Blacktop with turbo and Protech_IIR

Hello All, Happy X'Mas.... X'Mas gift.... Goto youtube.com and key in "ecupro" or Protech-IIR, Toyota Blacktop - YouTube Ho...Ho....Ho.......
  13. E

Haltech Platinum Series

Hi xbalance2002, Long time no see,how are you? After you mention on OE ECU that control ETB, then, I fully understand. So, thats mean, the OE coolant sensor must be connect on the OE ECU in order the ETB can work on "COLD STAR". So, thats mean, the OE air-cond switch or sensor input must...
  14. E

Haltech Platinum Series

Hello Syahz, I goto the web site : www.haltech.com and look all the product. I look on their specification, it seem they forget to mention on "drive by wire", electronic throttle body,ETB. So, sorry to ask which Platinum model that support ETB ? Thanks.
  15. E

Reflash/Rechip/Remap

Hello speed2horizon, It wouldn't work in that way.Just like "Apple Software" can not work in "Microsoft Window" Hello zamiex, Just like what you say "look for the right address" Like rpm cut address,boost cut address..... Unless you play around like Hondata, Crome, there all already...
  16. E

Haltech Platinum Series

Hello Syahz, Since campro cps or non cps are "drive by wire", electronic throttle body, how can there wire (ETB)connect to Sprint 500 ? Is Sprint 500 support "drive by wire" ? please correct me if i am wrong. Bye.
  17. E

Megasquirt

Hello, Basically, the interface is serial communication or RS-232. You must know the Protocol or Format of the Data so that the PC software ( Visual C++, Visual Basic....) can communicate with the Megasquirt. You can use "USB to Serial" converter because nowaday almost all note-book did...
  18. E

Megasquirt

Hello speed2horizon, Please goto Yahoo search engine and type in "Visual Basic Megasquirt" or http://home.comcast.net/~whaussmann/RS232_MS2E/RS232_MS2_E.htm These may help you up. Bye
  19. E

Haltech

Hello there, Yes, you are right, still not add in this function :listen: So far, it did run on Perdana V6.:driver:
  20. E

Haltech

Hello there, May be my question not clear enough. How to connect the motor into the ecu ? or did the ecu have this kind of funtion ? ( motor )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

4g93 port n polish plus change gasket valve tuning cost how much? if change cam pulley didnt change cam shaft got use? got difference? here 2 cam pulley cost 480 no include labour charge xpensive??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience