Search results

1. L

1:24 Honda car model for sell

cod - Kuchai lama area.. during weekend night.. postage - RM 10.. tracking number will be provided..
  2. L

1:24 Honda car model for sell

Honda car model kit for sell. New in box. Range Rm 80 - Rm 130
  3. L

ZTH Cheras KL

soon ? look dead as of now. :sleep:
  4. L

Why are second hand cars in Malaysia so expensive?

If second hand cars is cheap with the current new car price, i bet alot ppl will stick to thier car for many years. As for myself not being able to generate over 15k annually for car depreciation alone.
  5. L

Something wrong with this engine?

the pic is lifter so forget bout the controller. :biggrin: when u googled bout the b series lifter u can find info that it is using solid as well. The main reasons for using a solid instead of hydraulic lifter are: High rev reliability. At high engine speeds hydraulic lifters interfere with...
  6. L

Something wrong with this engine?

what hydraulic those mech refering?? for hydraulic lifter, Honda B & H -Series don't use this with the simple reason hydraulic lifters and aggressive cam profiles are not too a happy combination so both series use solid lifters. unless they refering to the hydraulic control that actuates a...
  7. L

B16 engine?

half cut is getting more expensive & that EG9 maybe modded. u wont know what he got under his hood. my own experience is B16 fc better than D IF u drive below 4k rpm where i doubt it.:idea: soon or later sure will press into vtec point alot. pressing to high rev doesnt mean racing. as for...
  8. L

Urgent help for Honda Civic EG9 (SR4)

the paip directly after the water meter of any normal house. all kind of crap in there especially old housing area. any normal filter place after the water meter u will c all those dirty stuff stuck at the filter. workshop usually dont have filter & they fill up customer car radiator with...
  9. L

water pump doesnt cost much below rm100 for d series if dint remember wrong. workmanship could cost as much as the pump or more depend on the workshop since it at the timing belt area. i always have it change during change timing belt. i drive honda never encounter such thing as prone to...
  10. L

cause of overheat usually due to leaking, blockage, fan, fan switch, thermostat, water pump & engine itself. since u dad is the previous user. ask him if he remember when he last change the water pump. from there should help u to know if the pump faulty. b4 all that make sure ur car actually...
  11. L

blockage of radiator wont overheat during idle/traffic jam unless the blockage is very severe where your case shouldnt be that severe since just change & wash is it whenever u rev it to 5k rpm for seconds then the temp will rise ? i mean everytime u rev it rise ?
  12. L

to owner honda prelude 2.2

Upgraded cam i think yes @ h22aoc. not sure bout hicam kong then wan convert? i wonder how fast u run after that. now adi cant c ur tail light. :rofl: when wanna ajak loose go tt ? been years never c him in person at all. :sleep:
  13. L

never drove dc2 b4 so i have nothing to say bout it. but the SV4 i definitely agree with ya. h22a is way better than that thirsty poke F20b
  14. L

loose, u never roll with jakk b4 dint know how he drive. wait till u roll with him then u should have rough idea of the reason. i should run b4 jakk shoot me.. :biggrin:
  15. L

Help - RM 3000 worth of unpaid summons by previous owner

in that case u should do ask ur agent suggest every transfer ownership of vehicle hv the date.. shouldnt be a problem to identify.. what happen to me b4 is speeding summon @ highway speed trap got send to me.. where the vehicle is sold for sometime.. i just bring the summon notice & the purchase...
  16. L

Help - RM 3000 worth of unpaid summons by previous owner

from what i hv encounter.. police nowaday check summons follow I/C number so they wont be getting the wrong guy unlike decade ago.. i think the summons u checked hv i/c number rite..:hmmmm:
  17. L

stupid WRK2211 black toyota vios!

while ppl who follow speed limit = hogging the lane.. ppl who doesnt care the limit & speeding = endangering other road user life.. as i hv said no point to argue as everyone hv thier own freedom to live by the thier " rules " or by the law of the country.. once again do as u please.. any...
  18. L

well no point to argue.. u hv ur freedom to drive fast.. as long as not reckless..:biggrin: while i'm not against any law to follow the speed limit.. :driver: blame the government for giving such poor public transport end up almost every1 need to drive thier car/bike for work & etc etc... all...
  19. L

akuma, i do agree with u.. but if that is north-south highway.. but now is talking bout federal highway.. penghayut, if u think the speed limit on malaysian roads are mostly ridiculous. think again after u c australia.. & again is talking bout federal highway.. beside midnite i dont c the road...
  20. L

best way is just ignore them.. as long as u follow the speed limit u hv the right to stay on right lane aka fast lane.. :driver: they wanna break the rules & speeding let them be.. show off @ public traffic ? :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid vehicles in general were designed from the offset to conserve more fuel by means of an electric engine or such. Therefore, tuning a hybrid for more power totally contradicts the original purpose. Nonetheless, when the hybrid in question is a Porsche, or a Cayenne Hybrid to be specific, you really can’t be blamed for wanting a little more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience