2. N

Optimum Coating : Gruffe Peugeot 308 Turbo

Good griffe! It is Griffe. Not Gruffe.
  3. N

Hi...

removing tar? Try WD40
  4. N

Citroen ZX Volcane 2.0 Care

I'm driving on since 2007 until today. Love this car. But since you are in Penang, sorry....couldn't help you much.
  5. N

Ford fiesta corrected and alien coated at Detailien Hive

Sorry to correct you too...initially it was a Ford Fiesta. The detailing work was so good that he detailed the car into a Ford Focus. Thank you. :biggrin:
  6. N

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Yes, it was a fortunate that he didn't hit any other innocent roadusers. Those who were with him that night must remember this incident and make it serves as a reminder for you guys not to treat the public road as a race track. I once a while will drive up to Genting late at night for a cup...
  7. N

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Friend, was that question i asked sounds disrespectful to the dead? I was just merely asking that person who was making statement that sounds as if it's OK for anyone to drive reckless at 200kmh and others shouldn't question just because many of us aren't that angel after all. Disrespectful?
  8. N

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Yes, many of us , once a while break the law and we are not that angel after all. But does that means that it is OK for the late Shazwan to drive recklessly at 200kmh on a public road?
  9. N

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

RIP to the driver. But why was he doing 200kph on a public road? What's the rush? Drive safe ppl.
  10. N

satria gti stolen in front of mosque ss15!!

If you guys remember, about 2 years ago i posted here about my previous car, Putra; that almost got stolen. I parked my car few meters away from the guardhouse in front of Palm Spring Condo. When i was walking back to my car that night (at around 10pm), i noticed that the engine of my car...
  11. N

how to clean 3m sticker???

WD40 will do the job. you can also use WD40 for removing tar from the paint.
  12. N

Random Exotics Pics

who knows this mustang will transform into a robot?
  13. N

Please Help. Friend Civic 2.0 Robbed !!!

my receptionist's friend also got car-snatched....same car as well (civic).
  14. N

Is pedal lock needed?

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-crimes-and-security/125796-my-putra-was-almos-stolen-at-palm-spring-near-ikea-3.html
  15. N

Proton Putra Stolen @ Damansara !!

sorry to hear that.....that's one of the nightmare that every putra owners hope not to have. I was a putra owner. and this is one of the main reason why i sold off my putra....i had no peace of mind at all everytime i park my beloeved car in public places. like i mentioned in another thread...
  16. N

Is pedal lock needed?

Late last year, my putra was almost stolen. the car thieves managed to bypass my Rm1999 alarm system. They even started the car. but then, their mission failed...why? the SOLEX PEDAL LOCK. It's almost impossible to remove the pedal lock. so don't think with all these high tech...
  17. N

Road Bully> Black Perdana Xii Nam 323

SO!!! IT WAS YOU!!! :angry_smile:
  18. N

Rich fella TT and convoy

also, don't forget that they are using Camry as taxis
  19. N

garlado vs me in sepang highway

Blardy hell! who's joking? huh huh huh?!!!!! :angry_smile:
  20. N

garlado vs me in sepang highway

I am so sorry. My dog ate my camera. NOTTY DOG!!! :angry_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a feature of MadMike's MadBul, the awesome FD3S equipped with 26B normally aspirated rotary engine pushing upwards of 600 horses. This is arguably the epitome of rotary and FD3S goodness, the sound of it is ungodly awesome and in my honest opinion puts any engine to shame.

MadMike with MadBul...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience