Search results

1. Mercedes Benz E250 Coupe

-Japan Spec -Black Color -2010/2014 -1.8 Turbocharged -BHP 204 -Black Interior -Keyless Entry / Push Start Button -Electric / Memory / Bucket Leather Seat -Monitor Navi -Reverse Camera -LED Daytime Running Light -Multifunction Steering -Xenon Head Lamp -Tip-Top Condition -Like New...
  2. V

Enquire Subaru Water Temp

Maybe the screw below the radiator {as you mentioned) didnt not put back properly after thermostat change
  3. V

Subaru "Owner's Manual"

are you trying to troll us??:rolleyes:
  4. Kia Sportage 2012

Car Specifications: * Accident Free * Full Service Record from Kia * Near Perfect paintjob * Year 2012 * Tiptop Cond * Well Maintained * Original Paint * CD Player * Direct owner * Keyless + Push Start * Low Mileage <50,000km * Leather Interior * M/Func Steering * Driver Side...
  5. V

Produa 1.0 Manual

nice car with nice price. A good chassis to transplate YRV Turbo @ K3veT engine. Free bump for you
  6. V

K3-VE engine with YRV Tiptronic GB?

its possible. click link below https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=419577591424205&set=o.452326338135589&type=1&theater
  7. V

How to determined for kelisa lower arm replacement and bushes?

Lower arm around RM90-120 original per piece. As for your case, where unpleasent feeling while going speed warning marking. that might be due to following: 1) chassis getting loose 2) absorber mounting 3) absorber itself.
  8. V

l5

well, which chassis you transplant into? If its Kelisa then the feel is almost same with the stock engine. However, things start to change when you upgrade turbo parts for L5 engine. Require less effort to upgrade compare to stock EJDE.
  9. V

Daihatsu YRV Turbo Introduction

Its dirt cheap. Which one you wanna to take really depend on you. you can refer to my previous post for pro and cons between those engine. My advice to change/add following item during engine transplant for K3ve/ve2 1) Add ATF Cooler 2) Change ATF filter 3) Timing chain oil seal 4) Belt...
  10. V

original kelisa/kenari for kelisa/kenari orignal myvi, for myvi Not from rumous but its a fact that drive shaft, even lower arm using the original 1. if use the halfcut k3ve or k3vet you will end up having a terrible negative camber
  11. V

Soon No More Protons in SG........

come to JB, try to jog in the morning....you might end up in hospital. Driving in highway, AES will rob you, driving in small road, you might end up someone bang your car and rob your car. Then without car you wish to take public transport, end up walking few KM just to reach your home due to...
  12. V

original kelisa/kenari for kelisa/kenari orignal myvi, for myvi
  13. V

Myvi 1.3 YRV Turbo

i think around 105whp, with triptonic @ auto http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/daihatsu/409133-daihatsu-yrv-turbo-introduction.html
  14. V

How much for the fan? L9 or L2s 2nd hand, from RM180-280 so radiator have to use wat kind? I am waiting for Synergy Aluminium (as previous post) my kelisa is manual one. I know, YRV Turbo is Auto ...hwl?wat abt tein or titan?may i know how much for hwl? HWL = ~RM900 Tein = ~RM2400...
  15. V

Kindly refer to link in post no.2 for different between YRV Turbo & YRV Turbo R. My advice is to save the 2k and get yourself an Emanage later. Well, Kelisa Chassis is design to cater only standard EJDE 54hp engine. So in order to drive safe, you will need to upgrade suspension (Using HWL...
  16. V

You can use dsic brake come with halfcut, and absorber.
  17. V

Sorry for late reply. Its tough to choose between K3vet and K3ve2. - K3veT halfcut around 4.5-6k depend on condition.....advise to get low mileage engine. - For K3ve2, which normally get it from Daihatsu Sirion or Toyota Duet (not sure how to differentiate normal k3ve and k3ve2). Both...
  18. V

Recommendation Engine oil for Myvi

bktay is true bout the motul top range engine oil, but you can get similar quality of oil with lower price. Personally use 4100 turbo light and 6100+, feel almost the same with Castrol 10-40 only. ---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at...
  19. V

External Radiator Fan Controller

Your suggestion is valid but i knew that my radiator is under perform. Where water temp wun drop when i on aircond during traffic jam under the hot afternoon sun. Both Fan and radiator need to change as the engine is now producing 3x more heat than the original kelisa engine :D. So will only...
  20. V

External Radiator Fan Controller

Saw this as well, thanks for pointing out. Thank you for enlighten me. So the low temp thermostat need to in my shopping list now. Also thank you to recommend the shop to me. In order to benefit forumer, i will include the my experience in another topic created, after installation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello

Is there any solution to convert my old 2Y liteace non power steering into power steering? Any workshop able to make it happen? Thanks for your help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience