Search results

1. silverwave

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

Just got my bar from kent20 for the second time. Good seller. Highly recommended. :biggrin:
  2. silverwave

bro do u have for altis? front and back? pls PM me the price. thanks
  3. silverwave

Satria UK Spec

I heard bout the body being thicker too and it has smtg to do with UK rules. Btw, when we purchase the car do they write whether it's local specs or UK specs? I really wish my mum bought the 1.6GLi/1.6XLi in 97 because it has a lot of extra features(mostly minor ones but still cool). :biggrin:
  4. silverwave

Satria UK Spec

I don't think only UK model's have some of the function mentioned here. My 97 satria 1.3 has carbon fiber panel and SRS airbag steering. It also has this unique colour, i think it's called galaxy green and very few 97 and 98 models have it. The 97 model for 1.6 has ABS too.
  5. silverwave

hi, could u pls pm me the price for front and back altis? just the standard bars. thanks.
  6. silverwave

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

hi, pls pm me the price for 205/55/16 and 205/50/16. preferable michelin, bridgestone or recommend me some brand that can last long and is quiet. thanks. Dinesh 012-2600286
  7. silverwave

GPS survey

tq, i need more answer pls :p
  8. silverwave

GPS survey

Fellow members of ZTH, please help on this survey about your knowledge of GPS Navigation system for cars. This is for marketing project. Thank you all in advance for the help. When you answer the questions, just list down the number of it for easier reference. You can choose more than one...
  9. silverwave

Idiotic reckless run on LDP

i use this road daily. If i meet him, i will purposely slam the brake. Idiot, look at the way he weave in and out.
  10. 195/55/16

hi, my altis has this tyre size and the brand is bridgestone. i want to get michelin but i found out that michelin only has 205/55/16. is it better to put the bigger tyre or use bridgestone with the same size instead? advise needed. thx
  11. silverwave

Macro shots

so cute. how old is she? wat camera did u use to capture these images?
  12. silverwave

aircond 4 rear passanger

can i see a pic after fitting into the car? is the blower strong enough for back passenger?
  13. silverwave

K810i vs N73ME

I heard N95 lags for few seconds after taking a photo. K850i i can't tell since i have not done a test on it yet.
  14. silverwave

K810i vs N73ME

Miss SE, since u are a pro in K series phones, may i know what is ur estimation of the K850i price? What was the price of ur K810i when u bought it too? :biggrin:
  15. silverwave

Knight Rider "KITT" Replica

can it do turbo boost? :biggrin:
  16. silverwave

Never Regret A Day In Your Life~~

good stuff to start a worthwhile day. :itsme:
  17. silverwave

K810i vs N73ME

thanks for all ur replies. yup, i agree with melody to wait for K850i but the design is odd, especially the keypad. If not, it's perfect. Melody, is it hard to sms with t hat keypad? And sakuraguy, camera is the most important thing for me. so i have to stick with SE. jovi69, i'm not...
  18. silverwave

K810i vs N73ME

which phone is better? very hard to decide. prices also if possible. any problems with these units?
  19. silverwave

watermarks remover !

guys, i tried a product called tomcat from eneos. it removed the watermark, but if u look directly under the sunlight, there a smearing marks on the glass and this cannot be removed. i took it to the tint shop coz i thought i was a problem with my tint. but actually it is the glass. and i...
  20. silverwave

SWV silicon wiper (2nd thread)

bro, i have a pair of bosch wiper now. but i just want to change the blade to the silicone type. is it possible? if yes, the price? for front and back

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Odyssey user,

Would like to know whether could Honda Odyssey RA1 year 1995 can convert Odyssey RA6 front bodypart.
Could RA6 front bodypart like headlamp, bonet, feeder and bumper could be install into Odyssey RA1?

Is it plug n play (PNP) bodypart front Odyssey RA1 with RA6???

Please advise and if anyone have converted it, please include or download the photo to this thread or email to me. ( [email protected] )

Thank you very much.

RONIN (...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience