Search results

1. D

VIDEO: Subaru BRZ Developement Documentary

Heard about Brz Sti which they'll put a turbo on it.
  2. D

Next generation Scooby returns to 2.0-liter turbo boxer

Chill dude..Jgn gado2 la. We're here like one big family in a famous and glamour community called ZTH. Everyone can share, give an opinion, suggestion and etc...No matter who you are, where you're from, or what you do, if you know better then share with us. Peace and have a nice day...:biggrin:
  3. D

Altezza 6 speed w/ Bolt-on Turbo kit

I love this car too. But need lot of cash to have it. Bump for this nice car.
  4. D

Honda Civic 1.6 mt

Haha..the seller made a mistake on the early price. Your offer RM15,500 is reasonable but RM27,000 for 'pekak' civic is too high rite?
  5. D

Another 4.0 GT3 RS arrives - A black one this time!

Fall in :love: at 1st sight.
  6. D

IPC 10th Anniversary Convoy & Gala Dinner

Agree with you. Rather find a standard supra than buy that "bentpra" (bentley+supra)...
  7. D

your opinion about Silvia S15, Evo 7, Scooby ver 7-8, Intergra Type R, RX8

I always have this 2 model in my head. Silvia and scooby. For sleek and sexy look i'll choose S15 plus it's a rwd soul drifting choice. For ears entertainment & heart bubling, of course i'll pick a scooby. Other than that maybe evo 7. cheersss...
  8. D

Porsche Panamera Turbo, 2009, Frank Lampard Ex-owner.

I'm waiting for Wayne Rooney's Ferrari california... :biggrin:
  9. D

Walker Wilkerson does insane backwards entry at Formula Drift Florida w/video

Keichi Tsuchiya would cry after seen this action....:banghead:
  10. D

End of the Evo’s evolution?

no more fun, no more challenging...sports car spirit is lost now...
  11. D

Most Beautiful Roads In the World

yeah...good idea.. agree with that..:driver:
  12. D

Most Beautiful Roads In the World

just wonder how often they have to change their brake pad...:hmmmm:
  13. D

Malaysia's Favourite Petrol as voted by Zerotohundred.com's Readers - Not a paid ad

Re: Malaysia's Favourite Petrol as voted by Zerotohundred.com's Readers - Not a paid I use all of them...nothing trouble so far...95 or 97.. :driver:
  14. D

Finale Report: The game was brought as the times were attacked for The Finale

was wondering where the other machines like 350z or ferrari..not qualified? no listed at all...:confused: salute to japan godzilla n the driver for the fastest tittle...
  15. D

BMW comes clean on the 1 Series M Coupe

BLM owner now will have 2 choices of modifications either convert to impreza v9 or bmw 1M...:biggrin:
  16. D

Largest Ferrari gathering in Malaysia enters record books

if u are half rich, u drive the "potong & sambung" ferrari also can join that convoy..police don't care...:driver:
  17. D

The untold story of 3 Honda Civic Type R's, bad weather and a drag race!

very nice 3 civic warrior..fast, rare n expensive... but still can't help me fall in love with ver9 wrx sti....boxer bubbling...:driver:
  18. D

Ignition.my-RCA Speed Challenge at Sepang

need a water spray injector for that intercooler...
  19. D

Next generation Mitsubishi Evolution to feature a diesel hybrid powertrain

i agree..with the oncoming higher price of petrol, its time to give a new breath to diesel-powered machine to take place in malaysian choices...less cost, more power, more fun..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UMW Toyota Motor has just announced that they have begun taking orders for the all new Toyota Camry as of 2nd April (today) 2012 onwards.

<!--more-->Below is the summary of the estimated On-The Road price (OTR) and colours that are available for the all new Toyota Camry variants...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience