Search results

1. Lazarus

help me...already try to solve it for 3 weeks..still not work

i would check the drive shaft, overtime the grease inside the CV joint will decrease because of torn rubber or the grease itself becomes kinda melted, the bearing might bang the housing if there isn't enough grease in it especially if you start to move the car and on uneven road, but usually at...
  2. Lazarus

Anyone going for the July 9 Bersih Rally?

csl: i respect your opinion but first and for most how can you say this rally is illegal? the federal constitution allows peaceful gathering for the people to voice out their opinion. Agong already gave the 'green light' for the rally to go on. so you should take into consideration why did...
  3. Lazarus

Anyone going for the July 9 Bersih Rally?

I really hope you don't mean that. Politics is about the way you choose your way of life, whichever government that we choose is going to effect our everyday life. So whether you like it or not u still have to live with it. So do yourself a favor and choose for a better life. Its fine...
  4. Lazarus

sdb round 2

udengfahlawi: if the registration was extend to 7:45 did the briefing got extended as well? i didn't bitch about i had to show my sad face to SIC to let me enter, if SIC told me the registration is closed then i would go back home and have sex no hard feelings. my main reason of entering is not...
  5. Lazarus

No more 3rd Party Insurance

i renewed my roadtax and 3rd party insurance for my 16 year old wira on the 28th of april and still can renew the insurance bro, but i have to agree on this govt is full of crap.
  6. Lazarus

sdb round 2

wakco79: i entered class G, wira sedan body with valid roadtax 1089kg. not a single thing taken out and the spare tyre is still there. which one is you bro? SIC are crap at organizing. i arrived at SIC around 7pm and waited for nearly 20mins to submit my form because there was so many guys...
  7. Lazarus

4g93T gsr engine rebuild, need advice

mojoloon: 1: if u plan to use the ACL Racing Series bearing then u have only but one choice "standard size". The ACL Aluglide series might have oversize. my advice open up the engine and see the condition of the crankshaft then decide. 2: E3 intake? can't be used on 4G93 heads. so out of...
  8. Lazarus

i have to see the engine myself to help u solve your problem but do u mean check engine light or the battery indicator light?. 1: if the battery light won't turn off it has to do something with your alternator. trying checking your harness if it's wired up correctly and your alternator belt...
  9. Lazarus

amel666: sorry didn't pick up your call this past few days. i didn't bring my phone with me on holiday. regarding the nut that was in your oil sump what size is it? if it's a 10mm bolts then it's for your oil sump, if it's a 12mm bolts then it's for your strainer and if it's a 12mm nut then pray...
  10. Lazarus

82mm Mahle Piston ??

i hope u don't mind me asking veilsideboyz but where did u get all your information from?
  11. Lazarus

amel666: so your engine is already out? and u already have the part u mention? call me up 012-9448796 (raziff) we can meet up and i'll try and help you out. my place is very near to your place. regarding the spec/tolerance issue u will only know when u already have the parts that you are going...
  12. Lazarus

4G93T Club

contreasjun27: your conrod is hitting something or your mechanic didn't do the assembly right. did he check the gap on your rings? did he use the correct size for main/conrod bearing? did he torque everything according to spec? are you using other type of conrod? if so did he check the clearance...
  13. Lazarus

4G93T Club

wailup: you said it's smell funny? lost in compression doesn't make unusual smell. check your airflow see if the connecter is in place or you probably have a busted airflow sensor. ---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ---------- yashiofactory...
  14. Lazarus

EMS Dyno Results

HaltechAUD? registered today? the fact is syah (3rd gear) have proved a lot with his dyno result that was tune by himself here in malaysia, i must admit there are time syah haven't been explaining things clear enough or talking crap but (don't we all?). that is why people get confused with his...
  15. Lazarus

Turbosmart vs Tial

i thought 30psi was at the palm of your hand already? why need to be scared la. anyway if u plan to change to the darkside (like jo1 said) jo can surely cut u a deal la and donate the tial to me hehe.
  16. Lazarus

Turbosmart vs Tial

thats great. then u got a cheap way to boost high without a controller. lol
  17. Lazarus

Turbosmart vs Tial

I just changed from 38mm 10psi spring Tial to 38mm 14 psi spring Turbosmart. Hardly notice any difference but at the moment it stays at 14psi spot on until 7500rpm. Will have to wait and see what it does at 30psi like your car jin then i can let u know how it's holding up.
  18. Lazarus

Microtech

u sure brought up all the topic from the dead back to life la jo. so much spare time? go and tune some car la.
  19. Lazarus

EMS Dyno Results

syah: if we boost up abit more then go dynojet to see how much we can get can? hehe
  20. Lazarus

EMS Dyno Results

thanks spykey and lozo. still aiming higher, with microtech and garrett ball bearing turbo combination, my target is around 400+whp and 350+torque with pump gas and 2bar of boost. i wonder if it can be done, fingers crossed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

have been searching around the net about caster prob..but cannot get de correct answer..my wira caster is out due of accident..is it fixable or not?if fixable how to do it..coz i've been 2 1 tyre shop in bukit kemuning n they asked around 350 to fix my caster problem..is it cheap or not..hope to get the answer ASAP..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience