Search results

1. A

Riverside Kart Circuit, Ipoh, Perak

Well, I am not quite sure about it. You can call the owners as below. Raja Shahril Zafuri ( Manager ) TEL: 016-4100189 Email: [email protected] Manjung Karting Circuit Mr. Ng Choon Jack: 019-5570513 I think they are not santioned. At most, Riverside track can be used for local kart race...
  2. A

Manjung Karting Circuit

chris_eunos Glad that you enjoyed it. Be thankful that there is a track near your place. Since Ipoh is near your place, maybe you can also go to Riverside Kart Circuit at Ipoh.
  3. A

Riverside Kart Circuit, Ipoh, Perak

Riverside and Manjung are permanent kart track. Riverside is about 600m. Manjung is a bit shorter and narrower. So, where do you live? And, the 125 is your kart?
  4. Program Sukan Malam By KBS

Quoted from http://www.kbs.gov.my/index1.php KBS ANJUR PROGRAM SUKAN MALAM Tarikh: 09 Jan 2007 PUTRAJAYA – Dalam usaha menangani masalah mat rempit di kalangan remaja masa kini, Kementerian Belia dan Sukan mengambil langkah bijak dengan menganjurkan Program Sukan Malam yang akan...
  5. Riverside Kart Circuit, Ipoh, Perak

Here is a track layout of Riverside Kart Circuit, Ipoh, Perak. Number in circle indicates turn number. Start means start finish line. It runs counterclockwise. It is a bit ugly as I drawn it with my hands. But, it should be sufficient as a basic track layout map. Note: This is not official...
  6. A

Manjung Karting Circuit

Yes, you are right. The track is nearby the town of Ayer Tawar, Setiawan and Lumut.
  7. A

Manjung Karting Circuit

Well, at least we do have a kart track at Manjung. Although it is not of international standard, at least it is cheap and we don't have to go to KL to have a fun race with our buddies. prodigy Hope to hear your comment about the track soon.
  8. A

Manjung Karting Circuit

Here is a track layout of Manjung Karting Circuit. Number in circle indicates turn number. S means start finish line. It runs counterclockwise. It is a bit ugly as I drawn it with my hands. But, it should be sufficient as a basic track layout map. Note: This is not official track layout from...
  9. A

Manjung Karting Circuit

The track opens after 3.30pm. The rate from 2-stroke kart: RM 20 deposit is needed 5 minutes: RM 18 10 minutes: RM 28 Best lap time: 4-stroke: 35-36 seconds 2-stroke: 32 seconds The first time I went there is 23 December 2006. And yesterday (6 January 2007), I went there for second...
  10. Manjung Karting Circuit

Manjung Karting Circuit is situated near Setiawan, Perak Darul Ridzuan. The rates are: 4-stroke kart: 7 laps: RM 10 10 minutes: RM 20 The rental of 2-stroke kart for 10 minutes or 20 minutes is also available. For more information, please contract the track owners. Mr. Ng Choon Jack...
  11. Results Of PLS Go-kart Perak (Taiping Round)

It ended at last Sunday. The sad thing is that all the 2-stroke go-karts are spoilt. It was due to worn out clutch plate, I think. 6 best karters are selected for centralised training at the future and I was one of it. Well, the criteria for selecting the Top Six are just how we hold the stering...
  12. A

JBS Perak Go-kart Course

Thanks for your tips. Just enjoying every moment of it.
  13. A

JBS Perak Go-kart Course

In this course, 4 go-karts are used. Not any go-kart, but 100cc 2-stroke go-karts! These karts are quite similar to racing kart used in go-kart racing. I am currently undergoing this training. Hopefully, i can get to learn the proper karting skills. For more information, please contact the...
  14. JBS Perak Go-kart Course

JBS Perak basic Go-kart course will start this Saturday and Sunday and also next Saturday and Sunday (8-07-2007, 9-07-2007, 15-07-2007, 16-07-2007). It will be held at Kompleks Rakan Muda, Taiping, Perak starting from 8am. It is free of change. If you staying at Perak or somewhere near it and...
  15. A

Jabatan Belia dan Sukan (JBS) Go-kart Activities

Thanks for your praise. Just that my effort is not that big. If I have any info, I will post it here. I hope if you all have any info, you will do the same. I come from an average family and do not have the financial budget for professional go-kart racing. Even though I spent all these years...
  16. A

S1997 Thanks. I hope that we can share any information of go-kart events at here so that no one will be left in dark. Allow me to say this again, please post at here if you know any other go-kart activities. kyspeaks What do you mean? Do you mean that there are no go-kart training course...
  17. A

S1997 and K_Takuya Let me explain. It is basic go-kart training training courses organized by state government in some of states like Kedah, Penang and Perak. Each state will have its own go-kart course. The participants are actually selected primary and secondary school students (about 10-18...
  18. A

Update for JBS Perak Activities The first round of JBS Perak Activity has started at Sungai siput, Perak. It is held on every Saturday and Sunday in this whole month (May). So, there will be 8 training session at Sungai Siput. Most probably, the second round of JBS Perak Activity will be at...
  19. Jabatan Belia dan Sukan (JBS) Go-kart Activities

JBS Perak - It may held at May or June at Taiping, Perak. - Please contact Mr. Kamaruddin from JBS Perak at 05-5489500. JBS Pulau Pinang - the basic course has been conducted from 15-22 April. - there will be another go-kart course. - Please contact Mr. Rohairi from JBS Pulau Pinang at...
  20. A

Karnival Xtreme (go-kart) at Taiping, Perak

The full list of event is go-kart, drifting, BMX, skateboard, paintball, wall climbing, mini bike, 4WD jeep exhibition. There are another carnival called Karnival Taman Tasik around the Taipng Lake Garden. There are orkid exhibition and kayak. All of this is to commemorate Taiping 200 years of...