Search results

1. S

PU Promote bumper at an UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!

still available??? pics pls...which generation???
  2. Project Satria Promote...In the progress(if u r selling parts pls drop by n quote me

Hi guys i'm new to this forum and i wish i could get help from all of u here...coz i really a newbie in modifying a car okay...my satria been with me for 6 yrs d...due its my 1st car so i wont sell it off but keep it for my own good... and now i wanto beauty up my 1st wife... i already...
  3. Project Satria Promote...In the progress(if u r selling parts pls drop by n quote me)

Hi guys i'm new to this forum and i wish i could get help from all of u here...coz i really a newbie in modifying a car okay...my satria been with me for 6 yrs d...due its my 1st car so i wont sell it off but keep it for my own good... and now i wanto beauty up my 1st wife... i already...
  4. S

Promote Front Bumper ** Now In Promotion With Free Gift **

hey dude..update me the price......
  5. S

[KrayvenCe] - Buddyclub, C-West, Promote, Euro-R, Evo bumper for Proton

hey wats the difference between pu and fibre??? anyway can quote me promote bumper, promote bonnet, satria se side skirt,promote diffuser, gti rear bumper, gti spoiler, and fender price???
  6. S

Genuine GAB Absorbers for sales

gti punya???how much??????????
  7. S

Chargespeed Fender,Cwests15,Pro123,B.Club.Skyline,E8 Bumper For Proton Wira & Satria.

Re: Chargespeed Fender,Cwests15,Pro123,B.Club.Skyline,E8 Bumper For Proton Wira & Sat Best price for promote bonnet, bumper, wira side fender, gti rear bumper and wats difference between promote 1 and 3???
  8. S

PROTON Bodykits & Spoilers Store [Wira/Waja/Gen2/Satria/Perdana/Savvy/Iswara/Putra]

Re: PROTON Bodykits & Spoilers Store [Wira/Waja/Gen2/Satria/Perdana/Savvy/Iswara/Putr hello...can quote me promote bumper,promote bonnet, satria se side skirts and gti rear bumper???
  9. S

Fiber & PU bodykit Cheap sales!!!!

wow...u got lots of bodykits...will drop by soon
  10. S

PROMOTE's

anymore promote fans??? coz i about to conver my satria to promote bodykit....wats the market price now??? anyway any nice satria rear bumper to recommend??? Bump: anymore promote fans??? coz i about to conver my satria to promote bodykit....wats the market price now??? anyway any nice...
  11. S

Wts: Brand New Promote Bonnet

now how much????
  12. S

bumpers for sale

promote bumper and bonnet how much???
  13. S

TRUE STORY: I got SCAMMED on a client meeting

wow~~~so worry la~~~ coz i wanna sell my car but i duwan my phone been stolen :mad:
  14. S

Hyundai Coupe 1.8M (97/99) for sale

ur car how much best price? how many horse power? 0-100 how many second? i interested~~~ but u change alot of thing already~~~ so need more information~~~
  15. S

Proton headlamp - Normal & Crystal - New!!!

Do You Have Satria Tail Light??? Have Pic To View? I Interested With The Proton Headlight,but I Never Do A Research Yet, Wat's The Price On Market??? Water Resistant????? Haze?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience