Search results

1. 1

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

i've not receive any PM
  2. 1

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

do you have any clk w208 convertible? what is the price? can arrange loan? pm me the details pls pm me
  3. 1

Unregistered cars for sale

pm me harrier with reverse camera and front camera with panoramic roof white colour how much for 05 model? how much for 06 model? thank you
  4. 1

Replica Watch For Sale ( Complete Catalog )

safuan, do you have any skeleton watch? if you have please upload the pictures and spec
  5. 1

{WTS}Samsung 40" LCD TV

pm me also
  6. 1

WTB Towing Condition Integra DC2

as an incentive, any information that leads to me buying the car i will pay the informer RM400 (Janji). Anywhere in east malaysia only. Sabah n sarawak tak nak. Avoiding any gaduh2, again I stress here if I did not buy the car I will not pay for the information. PM me your phone number if...
  7. 1

WTB Towing Condition Integra DC2

still with high spirit of getting the thrill of converting the car from scratch. maybe if boring in finding the teruk car I will consider buying a converted one. anyway I will pay cash for a rosak dc2. b18c5 thanks for the info
  8. WTB Towing Condition Integra DC2

Hi there everyone, Asking for help from everyone. I'm looking for Integra DC2 in a towing condition. Planning to convert to Type R. If anyone seen or heard about any DC2 tersadai, I would like to buy the car. Even no pintu or no tyre I can still consider to buy. Thank you
  9. 1

skyline r34

anyway how much does a normal r34 cost. not the gtr
  10. skyline r34

just asking? why there are only skyline r34 gtr on sale. are other model of r34 is not availble ka
  11. 1

Rebate Up To RM300!

haiya no more rebate ka? extend la the promotion
  12. 1

EK 96 TO 99 Spec

what about cermin belakang with wiper. do you have that and how much

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car was stolen Sunday nite. Parked infront of my apt in OUG, next day gone.

Stock Kelisa silver
PFD1551
stock P2 sport rims.

No mods on the outside, but I just spent almost 2k on some stuff inside. All less than 2 weeks old.

And my CD collection, Killer Loop, etc... gone. Stock alarm, always steering lock and always gear lock. In the midst of nego with Radiostar for installation... but too late. [Sorry NoName, no business for you now].

I just moved to KL to look for job, now this. If...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience