Search results

1. T

Renault Kangoo (A) 06'

Please contact seller if you are interested in this car.
  2. Renault Kangoo (A) 06'

I have used 2006 Renault Kangoo in fair condition for sale. This car has great headroom which makes it suitable for kids or the elderly. Getting in and out of the car is also easy. This car is also suitable for carrying passenger or other items for small businesses. For interested buyers the...
  3. T

Need Tawau Tuners' Contact

Thanks guys. My friend is going to the upgrade shop that wsukun recommended.
  4. T

Need Tawau Tuners' Contact

Is this the name of the shop?
  5. Need Tawau Tuners' Contact

Hello buddies, I'm asking on behalf of a friend for any tuner in tawau who is capable of tuning AFC Neo and also good with turbo engine. If you have the contact you can list it in the reply or PM me. Thanks.:driver:
  6. T

Muffler FGK from Evo4 3" for sale

Hi, is this an S flow muffler?
  7. T

Volkswagen Jetta 160PS TSI

Will there be a difference in the center console or meter cluster area for the CKD? Which branch are you located. Might want a test drive.
  8. T

Volkswagen Jetta 160PS TSI

Hi, do you know when will the locally assembled Jetta be on the market? In your opinion how much lower compared to this CBU?
  9. T

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

Hmm I'm living at Bukit Mertajam and no wonder. Concentration of Helang squads are mostly here. Just a few months back saw a convoy of 3 EvoX helang's along the road in front of St. Anne's. I guess this part of Malaysia are prone to high speed chase. Maybe mostly because of the close proximity...
  10. T

Passat vs BMW 325i. Which one to get?

From the way you describe yourself, get a Passat or Passat CC for that matter at least it's top of the range model and it's a great car to drive. Handling and everything else.
  11. T

Gallery: Tokyo Motorshow 2011

I like the caption about the grey haired unties:rofl:
  12. T

WTA German Soul, Japanese Heart. BMW E46 1JZGTE

Do share the pictures of your conversion.
  13. T

What MTB to get with a budget of RM1,500

Yeah, you told me earlier about your bro patronizing that shop but i said too far. So happen was there for some business for a few days. He is indeed a nice guy. Yeah, will give you a call when im there again. Lol. The massage there very cheap la.
  14. T

Oakley Radar

Item SOLD!
  15. T

Random Exotics Pics 2

BMW, yea that was the most popular among the crowd. Everybody was like salivating over the car. Mean looking machine. I saw a video posted on FB by a friend of them pulling off proton COE and that LP670sv sounds so good.
  16. T

Random Exotics Pics 2

Some picture of the Shell Helix Invasion Tour supercars.
  17. T

Random Exotics Pics 2

This was taken at Juru Autocity but never really take from the side as the owner was just beside me. Malu la.
  18. T

Shell Helix Invasion Tour 2011 - Leg 1 | Part 1 COE to Hatten Square

'moi' as in porridge in hokkien dialect or ah moi? Lol.:rofl:
  19. T

Rotary Mega Gathering 2011 at Cyber Jaya Sports Arena

Very nice cars and very pretty girls.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Timing belt in my kancil has been squeaking for few days now. i suspected its because of the water since it had been raining recently. but the noise is very annoying. is there any solution to fix this problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience