Search results

1. stuffx

Satria Neo R3 Supercharger Kit

I am looking for answer about this too. Would like to know the reliability in long run
  2. stuffx

satria neo r3

join this R3 owners group.. u will get all of the answers there Daftar Masuk | Facebook
  3. stuffx

satria neo r3

r3gister is inactive.. no one seems to care about that group anymore.. pls join the neo R3 group below.. what is your build no anyway? Daftar Masuk | Facebook
  4. stuffx

TPi Forged Aluminium Wheel Nuts

Scratch Free Racing Nuts vs Aluminium T7 Nut which one is lighter?
  5. stuffx

Engine oil For Neo cps

try torco sr-1 fully sync. you'll definitely feel the difference
  6. stuffx

satria neo r3

i did send messages to u twice at fb but no response.. that's why approval is pending.. i have approved ur request just now
  7. stuffx

satria neo r3

what is your build no? pls join the below R3 group.. a lot of discussions and activities there Daftar Masuk | Facebook
  8. stuffx

Best affordable alarm system

what is the great thing about viper alarm system? is it hard to be disabled by thieves?
  9. stuffx

satria neo r3

yes some have dyno-ed their cars.. stock condition for R3 is around 121whp 150 units for R3SN (fire red).. the 25 units are R3 lotus racing edition (green)
  10. stuffx

CF hood becomes yellowish

a brand new CF hood will look blackish even under direct sunlight but u can see the CF texture.. mine looks blackish only at night or when not being exposed to sunlight.. fyi previously i kinda like the contrast too but now i started to hate it LOL
  11. stuffx

use clorox i cannot tell if the underside is also yellowing by just looking at it. maybe i need to clay the whole hood 1st to see whether it's just on top of the hood or underneath the clear coat it's an aftermarket hood. i'm not really sure what do you mean by original because it's hard...
  12. stuffx

hye hulk green R3.. wassap?
  13. stuffx

ok.. i will try to remove the wax layer using clay bar 1st and see how it goes.. not really sure if it's the problem with clear coat that turns yellowish.. coz im using this hood just about 5 months and i wax every 2 weeks to protect the clear coat
  14. CF hood becomes yellowish

My CF hood is getting yellowish and the color becomes uneven (look at the pic). I wax my CF hood every 2 weeks using optimum car wax. Is it because of over wax? Some people said the uneven yellowish color is due to dirts which trapped inside the wax layer. If I use clay bar to remove the wax...
  15. stuffx

TPI Racing Wheel Lug Nut COLD-FORGED ALUMINUM 7075

pm me the bulk price for 5 sets or more. it comes with unique lock right? there are XR and FN nutz. may i know what's the difference?
  16. stuffx

satria neo r3

im one of the admins. if i receive ur msg i'll definitely reply or at least asking for build no.
  17. stuffx

Project Mu/Kics Racing wheel nut

pm me the price for KICS for satria neo
  18. stuffx

[WTS] McGard Wheel Lock Nut Set

PM me the bulk price for 10 units of below items. representing neo R3 owners here +Chrome Tuner Wheel Lock Nuts (4 pcs) +Black Tuner Wheel Lock Nuts + Black Tuner Lug Nuts (16 or 20 pcs total)
  19. stuffx

Proton Satria Neo R3(limited version) 2DIN free upgrade Unit and papagoX8 maps

if both of u are R3 owners kindly be invited to join the R3 Satria Neo 2011 group at facebook R3 Satria Neo 2011 | Facebook and for answering your question.. get the update from R3 at COE
  20. stuffx

opinion on this Satria Gti R3

sorry to interrupt or spoil your mood.. i think it does not worth to invest for this car at all considering the risk of being stolen is very very very high especially if you leave in KL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, anybody here encounter a problem of their alarm go off anytime for no reason? What should i do?

I installed central locking system and alarm system with shock sensor for more than half a year already. Before this nothing wrong, just this few days started to go crazy.

The car just put there nobody touch the alarm also go off. but only when put in my car porch where there is no sun, and mostly happen at night (morning also got, but not always). tired already everynight the alarm go...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience