Search results

1. M

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

Hi anyone im looking for V6 white interior, please let me know how much will it cost to completely upgrade
  2. M

R3 Absober & Spring Ori For Proton

How much is for perdana using 17/225/45
  3. M

Falken Azenis ST115 & Falken 326

Still go for Azenis ST115, Used for 3 yrs without a flat tyre for 3 yrs no joke, just changed to new 1 2day,
  4. M

Perdana Engine Conversion Help

As im not rushing for the engine might as well wait for the feed back of the experts, about v6 tt, its just info from tt users, selling their car because of the fuel, im not really sure how true is that, i just need good feedback from u guys, im really relying on u guys Thanks
  5. M

Agree with you friend, V6 is way too high in terms of price, its a good engine but easily worn out, in my opinion better dun go for a twin turbo, high petrol consumption, NA engine is the best, manual gearbox is the best, u know how perdana auto gearbox works. Plan everything bro, its a engine...
  6. M

Thanks Bro
  7. M

agree with you friend, mine started to have problem after 100k, what is the best sollution, change engine and gaerbox? Im now trying hard to find 6A12 manual, c my luck can get or not. Hey thanks for your feedback man. Cool Cheers
  8. M

ZTH PSP area

Hi What is ur PSP version, yes u dun need to buy ori umd game, i also heard there is few websites that offer free games, im still looking for it, but i have aroun 50games, maybe can share with u, but the games a very big file, at the moment im just playing FIFA07, Toca Race 2, 007 from...
  9. M

ZTH PSP area

Hi What is ur PSP version, yes u dun need to buy ori umd game, i also heard there is few websites that offer free games, im still looking for it, but i have aroun 50games, maybe can share with u, but the games a very big file, at the moment im just playing FIFA07, Toca Race 2, 007 from...
  10. M

im also facing the same white smoke problem lo, last time my engine got no sound and vibration, but now getting worst, im getting a friend of mine to find the engine for me. how much u spend for manual gerabox, any pictures of ur car
  11. M

So far havent try high speed cornering with Azenis, maybe ur rite, what is the price like for Yokohama tyres, is it much cheaper then Azenis? Pls advise Cheers
  12. M

Hi bro ive heard bout this engine few months back from my friend, i also heard that this engine very hard to find, the price looks okay to me, but must have the luck to find it, how do u find ur car condition rite now, btw how old is ur car? What engine r u using rite now?
  13. M

Hey man thanks for ur advice, what do u think about Perdana V6 engine? Do u think its worth, im now using auto le, initial take off sucks, do u think i can use a V6 engine with manual gear box, how much does it cost, and do u know any workshop that does that, i got a pm from a member also, just...
  14. M

Ill go for Azenis ST115, been using for about 3 1/2 years and still i preffer this tyres, im travelling to and fro from K.L to J.B once a month, and the tyre are still in good condition, its good for dry and wet condition, well for the noise i still say it depends on the car, just my opinion.
  15. Perdana Engine Conversion Help

Hi im still new here, Im driving a perdana 2.0sei, its been 11 years and i think its time for me to change the engine,cause the engine is dying, so i need suggestions from the experts, im not into turbo at all cause im sharing my car with my wife, i also need a good shop to do the conversion...
  16. M

good workshops in Kepong area.... need recommendations

Hi Since ur looking for a cheap and honest workshop near kepong, i suggest u go to Jinjang, maybe its 5-7min drive from Kepong Jaya Jusco, this is not a shoplot, its just like old wooden workshop, he is the honest and most cheapest repairmen ive seen so far, u have to drive from kepong...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For 2008, a new hatchback model will join the Impreza lineup

<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience