Search results

1. T

ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET any site or number i can call to confirm soundstream products? Been hearing lots about MAT being the distributor but cannot find any number or webpage to check.. can someone kindly share cheers Bump: any site...
  2. T

FOCAL and ZAPCO Sales !!

please quote me 165kf and 165K2P UV tq
  3. T

Howie ICE product, see inside...many brand and model

can you quote me 1 unit of DUZ386MP tq
  4. T

clarion cd/mp3/usb 2-din player

any price reduction? pm me pls
  5. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

CAR SOLD Thank You for your interest
  6. T

Smart ForFour

i had the pleasure of driving a unit for a whole day.. courtesy of my boss. i have to agree with wannabe about the transmission. it takes a while for the transmission to kick in to the next gear. but its not like the feeling of being in neutral for 1 sec. an interesting fact its VVT so high revs...
  7. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

pictures sent...
  8. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

picture sent... do let me know if you need more info
  9. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

pictures sent... sure VT-Ten do let me know...
  10. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

thanks... it's a classic but unfortunately i have to let it go...
  11. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

pictures sent... call me for more details
  12. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

sorry i didn't save you guys's number but i'm reducing the price to RM16k... give me a buzz at 017-3333182
  13. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

yeah it's an original 4WD. full import model... not reconditioned. the chasis is BFMR. body make is similar to the clair. But it has the original 323GTX bodykits that came with the car from the factory. the original powerplant which is a B6turbo is there.
  14. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

pictures sent... call me if you need more info. price is negotiable...
  15. T

Klang Anyone?

Thursday tt??? can count me in as well. but time and place?
  16. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

update I've just changed 4 new Falken ST115 on the car. I've got spare parts which i'll throw in together with the car. Which include: -front anti roll bar -front lower arm -1 extra set of absorbers (rear only) -right side mirror -center differential lock console Other accessories are...
  17. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

pictures sent...
  18. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

pictures sent... let me know if you guys need more information. i'm back in town.. so am very free to meet up
  19. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

sent... VT-Ten, yeah decided to upgrade larr.... getting a sports coupe... i'm back in malaysia at the moment so if you wanna scavange my parts... good to hear from you...
  20. T

Mazda 323 4WD for sale

sent....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any idea of avoiding scratches during car wash. i mean wash on our own la. i had bad experience sending car was be it in service centre or road site car wash.

but even when i wash it on my own, it still cause some fine scratches, especially both my cars are black. so irritating!!!! and now my 1 month old C200 started looks 'ugly' for me....:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience