Search results

1. kanan

HCR32 fully convert to R32GTR in running condition, engine RB26DETT stock.

I bought another rb26dett engine recently and rebuilt it. So buyer has 2 choices now as per below: Option 1: -Standard original engine (from BNR32, silver cam cover) -Splitfire coils blue color -Sard fuel regulator with meter -Wallbro fuel pump -ARC aluminium radiator, -HKS intercooler...
  2. kanan

HCR32 fully convert to R32GTR in running condition, engine RB26DETT stock.

Re: HCR32 fully convert to R32GTR 4WD, engine RB26DETT stock. Danz , selling this so i can buy her new sibling. If not finance home minister will not approve ;) Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
  3. HCR32 fully convert to R32GTR in running condition, engine RB26DETT stock.

HCR32 fully convert to R32GTR 4WD, engine RB26DETT stock. HCR32 fully convert to R32GTR 4WD, engine RB26DETT stock Engine: -Splitfire coils -Sard fuel regulator with meter -Wallbro fuel pump -ARC aluminium radiator, -HKS intercooler -Turbo Smart manual boost controller -OS twin plate...
  4. kanan

Gauging interest on plasti dip

wahh that hard to get a black color. postponed for while lah
  5. kanan

Gauging interest on plasti dip

hi guys, sorry i did search thru this thread for shops and found ace hardware Midvalley and ikano centre near the curve. Do we have anymore shops available for this PD? It seems like the one sold at the ikano do not need to be diluted first but the MD we need naphta to dilute and spray gun as...
  6. kanan

looking for parts? post it here...

Looking for muffler which has 3 inch to 4 inch internal diameter. Pm me if you letting go ---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:30 PM ---------- Looking for muffler which has 3 inch to 4 inch internal diameter. Pm me if you letting go
  7. kanan

Im looking for good condition RB26 alternator. Please pm me your price
  8. kanan

PS Powersport tuning products

High voltage input more than 14v to the coil put stress n heat to the coil packs. Make sense. PS doyou think this should be considered ? Wonder how much splitfire coil packs can handle the input voltage
  9. kanan

PS Powersport tuning products

Can be installed on Honda Stream RSZ?
  10. kanan

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Used items to let go, clearing my store: 1) 2 pcs RB26 stock ecu (one taken from GTR32 (used on my car), one R33 GTR (bought for spare)) , Price = RM300/pc 2) 6 pcs RB26 stock coil packs (used on my car before changing to splitfire), Price = RM 100 for all 6 3) A pair of front bumper...
  11. kanan

What bank good for loan?

I considered with RHB, CIMB and public bank. Public bank won hands down. Public bank service very fast from agent to the bank staffs.., value the property with latest market price trend and can provide you with lowest interest (depend on your docs and amount you borrowing). You can challenge...
  12. kanan

looking for valve cover rubber gaskets, half moon, valve seals for RB26DETT
  13. kanan

Haltech using different ignitor bro? alrdy burnt by the splitfire things, now haltech :banghead: , mcm mana nak sunday drive later on haha feez, plezz nak se. 2day i come dazzle
  14. kanan

I'm looking for RB26 R32 Igniter Module. Urgent!!
  15. kanan

Im looking for standard oem water pump for RB26. Urgent
  16. kanan

How I blew by RB26DETT....please share

Sifus, so changing the stock oil pan to extended oil sump is more vital than changing the oil pump + doing crank collar in this case? i'm in the middle of trying to figure out what the first thing i need to do on my stock 26 to reduce the risk of oiling problem.
  17. kanan

Bukit Putus Recon Run#2

Yup danz i went , just follow the crowd only :driver:
  18. kanan

Bukit Putus Recon Run#2

White oso larr :biggrin:
  19. kanan

Tire Price list Zth

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 17x235x45 rm 688 per pc autobachs
  20. kanan

Proud owner of HCR32

::top:: nice ride bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11CaTgWkZ8

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HERE, if u have already seen the video twin turbo waja vs ambulance, then i guess u already know me.

AND MAKE SURE EVERYBODY READS THIS.

IM a one man army against all of u buggers.

all of u have lost to me.

just listen here, u have just made me famous by putting my friendster profile on this zerotohundred page and im glad to see my face become famous and im very happy to see my face at the zerotohundred page...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience