Search results

1. WTS: Olympus u750

Got a set of Olympus u760 Digital Camera for Sale: Price is: RM550 - 2 battery ( 1 for backup ) - Screen protector - 7.1 mega Pixels - 2 GB XDcard - All charger and USD cable are included. Bought it for 6 months only and seldom use. Reason of selling because bought another camera...
  2. saiyuke

LF: Evo 9 Lower bar (Front)

Hi there, How much is the Evo 9 Lower bar (front) Code : UR-LA4-310? Please pm me the price and shipping fee to Labuan. Thanks. p/s: can clear the HKS downpipe? Coz now i have remove my stock lower bar because it is knocking with the downpipe.:bawling: Thanks.
  3. WTS: Apexi Power Intake with Adaptor for Evo

Guys, I got an Apexi Power Intake with Adaptor which taken out from my E9 yesterday (22/06/2007) coz upgrading to HKS suction kit. The Apexi Power intake was used for 2 months only. Condition: 98% New Price: RM200 Transport Charge: Not included Thanks.. Item is already out of the...
  4. saiyuke

Sabah-Labuan Sportcar gathering on 30th & 31th May 2007

Guyz, I heard from my friend that a total of 27~30 sport cars are coming over to Labuan for friendly gathering all the way from Sabah on the 30th and 31th May 2007. Any one knows about this?:_:
  5. Evo IX Video

Hi guys, Just wanna share something that i find in the internet...:shocked: :shocked: :retarded: Enjoys...!!!!:shcokedcamo: hehehe p/s: if not suitable to post here,... please let me know or just remove it. :_: <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie"...
  6. Evolution IX Max Boost

Hello to all sifu and taiko, I know this question might have been asked many times but i just want to make it clear coz many people are having many boost pressure set for their E9. So, i was wondering what is the Max Boost that you guyz set in the EVC or etc...(similar product) to avoid the...
  7. Honda Prelude BB4 Manual for Sale! ! !

Hello guyz, Honda Prelude BB4 model 92 Register 1995 Car in Great condition and very powerful car. Somemore manual lude is very rare in malaysia and if you love Prelude, this is the great car you should have. Catch you guyz later. Things that upgrade and change: - BB4 H22A with Manual...
  8. Auto Meter Air/Fuel Ratio installation

Hello there all sifu, I am actually trying to install the Auto Meter Air/Fuel ratio for my Honda Prelude 2.2. Anyone got any knowledge or any advice before i start? hehe.....
  9. HID for sale

Anyone looking for HID Xenon conversion kit? I got 6000K right now with H4 hi/low beam. Below is the specs: HID Color Temperature Spectrum: 6000K ( Crystal White ) Brand: Techone Bulb: H4 ---> Low beam: HID High Beam: Halogen Installation guide: Included, easy plug...
  10. Self Tuning Apexi VAFC I

Hello there all sifus... I have install my vafc last couple of months and was thinking to self tuning the parameters myself. I have search though the internet and not much of a info in tuning this device. ( hand very very gatal) wanna try something... hehehe:regular_smile: coz going to...
  11. 4th Gen Honda Prelude 2.2 Upgrade

Hi there guys and all Sifus, I am actually looking forward to change my stock cam to Crower High lift cam and valve spring/Retainer. Any pros and cons? I am actually going for the crower stage 2 cam. Spec as below: ========================================================== 63422A-2...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I would just like to know, whether can evo 8 disc and caliper fit directly onto eterna's back plate?

Thanks and regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience