1. H

Yokohama ADVAN dB V551 Japan (New tyre)

I am looking for quiet tyres & good treadwear. performance comes second
  2. H

Yokohama ADVAN dB V551 Japan (New tyre)

Hi , what is the price for 225/45/17 ?
  3. H

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Spark plug cables

for an NA to increase 8 to 10 ps is no easy task. Then again i've heard that dynojet and dynodynamics yield a 20% difference , so in the event you 1st dyno in dynodynamics , then go dyno again in dynojet ( similar car ) doesnt mean u gain 20% power
  4. H

1JZ-GTE Fuel Consumption

Mercedes Benz W124 300E-24 , 1JZ-GTE twin turbo , auto. Engine everything stock except K&N open pod + E-manage Soft Driving - (mixed highway + town ) RM 95 @RM1.90/litre - 400km Hard Driving - ( mixed highway + town ) RM [email protected]/litre - around 200-250km Cruising - ( 100% Highway ) KL - Penang...
  5. H

Chop Shop Item..

WTB 6a12tt injectors ..
  6. H

WTS ; Perodua Kancil for Scrap

i am not sure. the car has been parked there for years. bodyparts all intact. the engine with no documents , so even if it can run , it cannot be on the road. for parts and scrap only. RM 200 ....what u expect
  7. WTS ; Perodua Kancil for Scrap

I have 1 unit of perodua kancil for scrap. Car belongs to a student from china who rented my place. Was parked in my basement parking for 3 years now. ( student already graduated and return to china ) . No documentations available. Sale for parts. ( taking up my parking space in the...
  8. H

Eterna V6TT ECU reflash/Rechip

hi , do u have any V6TT , 6A12TT ECU for sale ? 019-2272988
  9. H

various ecu for most japanese car

hi , do u have the ECU for 6A12TT ? 019-2272988
  10. H

Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

ah , rupa-rupanya the one i called earlier today was lan eterna from ZTH. Hi bro , see you tomorrow morning 10am ok ?
  11. H

opinion about F20A Honda DOHC Engine

Hey bro , save up the money , and change into H22a terus. No regrets man, Its more fuel efficient compared to the F20a twin-cam albeit higher HP ratings.
  12. H

Which conti I should buy?

my mech told me he had done such mods before, however evo HC doesnt comes cheap , so its a kinda pricey mod. As for JPJ , i think ada wang semua jadi if its a continental. My merc swapped in a 1JZ engine and was endorsed by JPJ , cost me 800 bucks though
  13. H

DIY Cold Air Intake Hose with Super Heavy Duty Industrial 3" PU Hose

I actually like to read his post , damm kaw funny .
  14. H

Nissan Sentra B14 SR20 Fully Engine Rebuilt N/A Style

I would really wanna see how he's gonna turbocharged 11CR engine. Wonder what kinda boost it could take. Ah wait , i forgot that he was a very very successful businessman with lots of money to burn , perhaps the car would be running on nitromethane ? or methanol ? maybe JD or Chivas ?
  15. H

Whats with all the race ?? he'll flame you , ask for a drag la , race la , sepang la .... in the end 100% no show. ( he will later claim that he has an important business meeting or whatsoever bullshit even the set time was like saturday night 11pm .) This kinda ppl only know how to hide behind...
  16. H

Come on guys , This Kendrick @ Samuel @ Roller @ Soyouthinkyoucandrive @ SR18 @ watever is seriously a damm good entertainer . Dont you guys feel entertained ? I was like LMAO all the way man . Damm funny weh KENDRICK , KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB....
  17. H

Which conti I should buy?

156 parts are not lasting . lower arms cost a bombs. And if yours come with a selespeed GB , be prepared to fork out 6-7k if the unit has troubles. S40 doesnt comes cheap either . but the good thing is , you can plonk in an EVO engine . almost plug and play . cheers
  18. H

Perdana or BMW?

I dont understand why you had such a bad experience with the v6 , perhaps a more agressive driving style , then a sports car would suit better. I agree that the perdana v6 has no power but the petrol consumption is very good . A full tank of Rm [email protected]/litre can easily clock me 450km to 500...
  19. H

Turbo Vs Vtec

Experience with a 2.2L 200hp Vtec and a 2.5L 280hp turbo , i would say it would really depends on your preference. Of course , the turbocharged car has plenty of torque , but the car actually aint that fast , ( the 2.5 feels like a 4 litre NA engine ), whilst the Vtec while doenst has the...
  20. H

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Haha ..nelson is also here to join the fun d..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Word has it that Malaysian auto enthusiasts will soon see the return of an automotive icon to our shores. As we eagerly await the launch of the spiritual successor of the legendary AE86, we at Zerotohundred.com decided to take a drive back to where it all really started.

Long before the Toyota AE86, Toyota already had a strong history in the sports cars market. It was way back in 1965 that Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience