Search results

1. S

Springs for Adjustable Suspension

bro, how do i know which to choose..interm of K and height. I currently use adjustable but not like any more. want to change to this spring to go with OEM absorbers. but engine gsr mivec turbo. and 1 use 17" tyre. want soft ride and chasis dont touch engine. can advise me. Thanks...
  2. S

4G93 4G92 4G91 crank pulley cheap used

Bro.already best price. Last time bought for rm480
  3. 4G93 4G92 4G91 crank pulley cheap used

Used crank pulley selling RM150 only. For 4g93/92/91.GSR/MiVEC can SMS 012 4098163
  4. RC car HPI racing E10 cheap

Hi all, Selling my 1 year old RC HPI racing E10. As below packages all things.. LIPO battery and charger worth RM500 +++ use less than 15 times....but always store charge to prolong the life span [/IMG] Added LED light..DIY Adjustable arm at bottom. Anti roll sway bar set with...
  5. S

mivec rear anti roll bar

hi nakanami, if your arm for the rear wheels with a bracket and hole. then you can use this arm. but you need to buy the connector for the bar to the arm. but i just use hard metal making it firmer..
  6. S

mivec rear anti roll bar

If u interested...then i can let u see when i come penang.....island....maybe on school holiday
  7. S

mivec rear anti roll bar

danny bro....not sure what size...but is bigger than proton 1.8...coz from mivec one...i in subang jaya area...
  8. S

mivec rear anti roll bar

bumkpppppppppppppppppp
  9. S

1.25" exhaust piping wira

discount even when metal price shooting up...RM450.............
  10. S

mivec rear anti roll bar

Hi bro..dont get what you mean..but only have what you see in the pic...so must have the arm which have bracket and connector..
  11. mivec rear anti roll bar

mivec anti roll bar and bracket only. RM250.. as below in picture.
  12. 1.25" exhaust piping wira

stainless steel 1 1/4" diameter madreal bend suitable for Wira car. Mivec down pipe piping from down pipe to rear muffler with stainless steel centre bullet muffler (external housing a bit hole) all for RM500... Last time install Rm1600 + dyno.. suitable for Mivec
  13. S

GSR Turbo engine with gearbox complete, Apexi Safc Neo & Jasma EF for sell

wat the code bro for the gearbox???????????
  14. S

GEARBOX MIVEC ( for putra,gti,satria,wira and mivec)

wat the fly wheelsize and is the clutch and plate racing/semi/normal??
  15. S

BLITZ Nur Spec Exhaust "NEW"

oh iam interested with the 3" one...louder than the apexi N1 ??
  16. S

BLITZ Nur Spec Exhaust "NEW"

come with the silencer?? do u have any shop place to c?? & what the best price
  17. S

JPn Wheel Spacer (PCD 100) For Sale

ur RM350 can go cheaper or not??
  18. S

[wts] vr4 front disc brake with knuckle

2 pot kah?? can fit proton saga??
  19. S

4G93T Club

hi bros...putting battery in the booth is not healthy lah...coz any how and then the chemical gas will still goes into the car..anyway what is the rated Hp for stock GSR or RS version and what is the HP we can get using TD05H..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s hard, looking back on it, but the second-gen boxer engine from Subaru has been around for 21 years already. Its replacement, the next-gen boxer engine, is out and will be built at a specific factory in a show of support by parent company, Fuji Heavy Industries.

While the bore and stroke have been bumped up, the four cylinder boxer still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience