1. C

Vttr performance brake kit

FN2? Price?
  2. C

[WTS] Euro Civic FN2 carbon & bodykit

please pm me again as i just clear my inbox.... tq
  3. C

[WTS] Euro Civic FN2 carbon & bodykit

Real carbonfiber? do u have muge edition for FN2? PM me price for full set with individual price breakdown please. Thank you
  4. C

(EA) Viper & Clifford Car Security System

pm me price for black jax 5 with installation
  5. C

Inter Type R Gathering/TT

is FN2 welcome?
  6. C

Used FD2R or UNREG FD2R??? Please advise...

KL I can't find any(yet).... Mutiara Motors have a lot... :)
  7. C

Used FD2R or UNREG FD2R??? Please advise...

I am looking for FD2R too. Contacted MM and some ZTH seller. Like u said, both also almost same price. If i really have to choose between this (given same price)For me, I would prefer Unreg. Reason 1) Your the 1st owner in car registration card thus better resell value(slightly better la)...
  8. C

FD2R for sale !

pm me if car still available
  9. C

Civic FD2 Type-R for sale !!

still available?
  10. C

Nissan skyline r34 Gtt

mine telling what ECU u using? and price is highly nego or nett net?
  11. C

nissan skyline GTT 34 2.5 turbo (m) for sale

Gtt and er34 is the same lo... 2 wheel? motorbike?lol.... RWD it is ..... fun to drive car... but price is little towards the high side....
  12. C

Skyline GTR Emblem

pm me the price pls. do you have the rear emblem? price??
  13. C

Converting Manual to Auto transmission

i stay in kl
  14. C

Converting Manual to Auto transmission

ladies always prefer auto over manual. my car price has drop alot even if i dun change it ... so keeping the car is better than selling it
  15. Converting Manual to Auto transmission

I have a Hyundai Accent RXs Manual year 2005 and wanted to convert it to Auto so that my wife can drive my car while I get my skyline. I had consider trade in but as you all may know, Accent price drop alot and the trade in price will cost me a bomb to cover the diffence with finance. So I...
  16. C

Nissan skyline r34 Gtt

it would be great if u in kl... i quite like your car... but..... ---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:24 AM ---------- pm me if u come to kl by any chance.....
  17. C

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

pm me details for your r34 gtr. your contact too....
  18. C

Detuned

V-Spec? Sure why not (if you are selling it for RM 120k)lol
  19. C

need advice on getting skyline R34

cool down guys, let get back to the topic ok? Where can i get a fullbody check up for Skyline before i close any deal with potential seller? I check with Subaru PJ said they give 18point check at RM 80. Do NISSAN give this kind of service too and if yes, what would be the price? Subaru...
  20. C

Detuned

I know UNICHIP can save multiple mapping but can E-Manage Ultimate do the same? Detune with ECU won't dmg the car right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I notice that the headlamps are dim, even highlight does not make any difference at all. My proton bumper light is even brighter, damn ...

The headlamps are brand new.

What could be the problem? My car is only 3 years old. Should I check the fuse box? The one somewhere below the steering wheel. (10watt, 15watt, 20watt) <--- Does it related?

I asked a accessories shop, they said it can be done to make it brighter, by changing the relay + 2 brand new 100watt bulbs. They quote me RM100 for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience