Search results

1. imoloq

DIY GT5 Racing Simulator

Thank you for all the kind words! I like cutting and welding metal and building things that relate to my hobby. But I don't think I have the time to build for other people due to my busy schedule. I am thinking of letting this rig go as I am going to start another one with F1 style seating...
  2. DIY GT5 Racing Simulator

What do you do what you can't afford a proper racing simulator from those name brand companies? In true Malaysian spirit, I decided to DIY one. This DIY took me 2 months to complete. Actual time working on it was 2 full days plus some time on and off working on the misc and aesthetic parts...
  3. imoloq

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Any sifus can recommend good fuel injection shop in Kuching? Wan to find parts to setup an inline fuel pump
  4. imoloq

AE111/AE101 big shaft shock absober

PM me for one set front and rear. Thanks!
  5. imoloq

Original Vogtland Sport Spring for most cars!

Bro, PM me springs for AE101. Thanks!
  6. imoloq

Zerone Sport Spring

Bro, PM me for AE101. Thanks!
  7. imoloq

Eibach Federn Sport Spring

Bro, PM me the price for ae101. Thanks!
  8. imoloq

ST202/ST205 aircon wiring harness !

I recently bought a st202 halfcut and i don't need the aircon. ill check on monday if it has the parts u r looking for
  9. [WTA] AE101 steering arm

All AE101 sifus, I need your help. Recently I sent my car to my mechanic to replace steering arm of my AE101. When they took it apart, they found that the steering arm has some "holes" on them. They mentioned to me they tried to order the part for it but everytime the part came, its without...
  10. imoloq

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Hey guys, I just moved back to Kuching from KL. Need some kang tau to help me look for 4AGZE halfcut. preferable AE101 with LSD Thanks!
  11. imoloq

Where to repair GAB HA first gen?

Just contacted RSOne. Cant be repaired but can be traded in for a new one.
  12. imoloq

Service & Repair your Adjustables and Standard Shocks.

gab ha first gen can repair? how much? tq!
  13. Where to repair GAB HA first gen?

I have a set of GAB HA for AE101 that needs fixing. I have sent it to one of my friend's shop but they say first generation cannot be fixed. I have heard that all GAB can be fixed whether first or 2nd or 3rd gen. Anyone can shed some light on this? Many thanks!
  14. imoloq

DIY Weekend Racer

Some pics of my current progress. Much time was spent on the cad drawing for strength calculations, choosing the right springs and damper (R1 motorbike shocks) and selection of materials for the car. Having the car come apart at 180kph is not something I wish for. Some tubes ive cut...
  15. imoloq

DIY Weekend Racer

Im maybe 20% done on my ariel atom...if you are interested to join forces, pm me. ive got welding machine and plasma cutter and all other tools and materials bought minus the engine.
  16. imoloq

20V engine idle speed

Short term solution: increase engine idle speed However I think there may be an underlying problem. Your temp gauge looks a bit on the high side. Last time my 4AGZE has idling problems too...turns out the radiator fan relay is spoilt and one day my engine just siezed because overheat. Now my...
  17. imoloq

Rust-Free Manifold Restoration

try to look around at ACE Hardware...they normally have imported stuff from US
  18. imoloq

Where to buy rollcage tubing?

madman: i need the tubing for a project, not to make rollcages haha
  19. imoloq

thanks bro! ill give it a try!
  20. imoloq

I was wondering if anyone know where I can get rollcage tubing? Are there any local rollcage manufacturer in Selangor? Any help is much appreciated! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, yesterday went to Links for the carbon fiber air intake, but unfortunenately my car cant fit well, need some modification... :(

1 of the way is need to change the car battery to a smaller size, and i currently driving a 2.0AT car that using NS70 battery, so can i change to NS60?
They also recommend me change the battery to a smaller size for more easy to mount that filter. They said the if i change to a smaller size of battery, it wont effect anything..

is it true ka...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience