Search results

1. J

putra supercharge

OMG just found your thread! guys, been tested the car before, quite powerful although that time still not perform 100% i still remember that time you take me a ride and smoke a that gsr putra due to that fella lcly... but bro, a bit sayang lah you sell off.... you throw a lot $$ into that...
  2. J

4G92p fully set wiring for sell

pm me best price please thanks
  3. J

<WTS> perdana v6 knuckle n brake set.....

if only knuckle how much?
  4. J

[WTS] 15" lightweight rims cheap

bro serious buyer here.. sms 012 3168307 i want to know how light is it?
  5. J

Wholesale item

UPDATE for the extreme bright H4 bulb it is brand KOITO whitebeam ver3 view to believe... pic coming soon
  6. J

Wholesale item

BUMP! for this evening!
  7. J

Wholesale item

another product H4 bulb with 135watts PM for best price *EXTREME BRIGHT* *but must installed the 100/90w headlight kit to perform the 135watts H4 bulb*
  8. J

Wholesale item

Update !
  9. J

Wholesale item

should be fine.. as long as your current headlamp using H4 RM2x is mean RM20++ PM me for the best price~ RM20++ is for one bulb~ cuz its value for money ^^ tQ!
  10. J

Wholesale item

you got PM
  11. J

Wholesale item

Updated! Thanks For Viewing!
  12. Wholesale item

hansa head lamp H4 100/90w KIT RM65 1 set of extinct tweeter brand "SUPERSERIES" RM60 KENWOOD 6x9 3way 4 speakers,ITEM CODE KFC6979ie 240watts RM350 OSRAM H4 Halogen Original Part from GERMANY RM2x per bulb...*Available for buy one piece* p/s:Price above are...
  13. J

Satria Se 4G15 top speed...

mine only 166km/h
  14. J

WTS : RG Adjustable suspension

500 i will take immidiately... i almost bought last time with that price...but how unlucky is...i found out that one leaking..so i don want... if want do sms me 012-3168307
  15. J

how to ....................

oo thanks a lot hard_tuner for correct me ^^ thanks! ^^ now i understand liao~
  16. J

FTS Time Attack Championship Series 2006(Round 1 of 6)

hehehe ~ cant wait to meet all sifu~ ^^
  17. J

increase the height for wira

SE86 setting just like me~ ^^ hurrai! finally got same ppl use 14"!
  18. J

how to ....................

actually what the different GTA and the EVO? -AT / MT -Engine capacity? (cc)? what else not same make the hp different?
  19. J

increase the height for wira

bro here is how my friend mod his car.... he use soft (even softer than stock spring) and then he use IMPROVED absorber.... and the car height just like standard..but the stiffness are good...and car not bumpy...and we both try cornering in highspeed... amazing is...he can use 140km/h speed...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We arrived again to a brand new Audi A6 Hybrid. Being driven for abit, the owner did not even wash the car and we were already called to come do up the car. For a un-washed car it looks quite sleek and clean from a distance. We have always received questions like "which car brand produces the best quality paint besides supercars?" We have to say Audi has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience