Search results

1. faisal_redknap

AE92 GT 2 Piece front lip

friday bump
  2. faisal_redknap

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

AE92 GT Front Lips for sale. Complete with brackets & screws http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/404787-ae92-gt-2-piece-front-lip.html#post1063916746 SOLD
  3. AE92 GT 2 Piece front lip

For sale. AE92 gt front lip. Complete with bracket and screw. SOLD. COD Area shah alam, subang, cyberjaya and nearby area to these location. Please call/sms/whatsapp-0173197221
  4. faisal_redknap

4AGE 20V exhausts & others

Re: Toyota 4AG 20V parts Bro, Wiper washer tank+pump from what car? Can be use in ae92?
  5. faisal_redknap

Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

Excel, No its not plug & play. The fender & front hood of our local ae92 is shorter than ae92 levin. You have to weld your original fender & levin's fender to make your car front longer so that can put levin's hood. Once you welded both of the fenders, the hood/headlamp/grill will fit nicely...
  6. faisal_redknap

Haha, yea. Been in my store room for almost a year. Its time for me to fix it to my car. I lazy to modify to current bumper coz the last time i modify to local ae92 bumper, didnt turn out so nice. Guys, Any of u tried fixing ee90 bumper to a fully converted ae92 levin facelift? My concern is...
  7. faisal_redknap

Hello guys, so long never come here. Any of u guys interested to swap bumper with me? Im using ae92 levin bumper & i want to swap with ee90 bumper. Your bumper must be in good condition la as in no deep scratches/holes drilled or cut because you'll be getting a good condition bumper from me...
  8. Anybody want to swap ae92 levin bumper(mine) with ee90(yours)?

Hi all, refer here Sorry if creating a thread for this is wrong but im not getting a lot of traffic & my post going to front pages each day in looking for parts thread. Mods, pls let me know if this is wrong. Thanks for viewing
  9. faisal_redknap

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Hi there, Any of you guys using ee90 front bumper(refer to picture on the left) and want to swap with my ae92 levin bumper(refer to picture on the right). Your ee90 bumper must be in good condition. No deep scratches, surface scratches is acceptable...
  10. faisal_redknap

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!
  11. faisal_redknap

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Found!
  12. (stolen)be on a look out for satria gti jjb656

Hi guys, My friend's satria gti just got stolen at kawasan perindustrian bkt rambai, melaka around 6pm today(26/4/2009). Be on a look out for a satria gti with : plate number JJB 656 evo 3 engine Bodypart-GTI standard silver colour with black engine hood 17" Black sport rim tinted...
  13. faisal_redknap

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Found already.
  14. faisal_redknap

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! im helping a friend to look for ae92 supercharger air scoop. with or without the hood also can. pm me or email to [email protected] if got.
  15. faisal_redknap

[WTS] Toyota GT Black door trim (AE92)

how much u want to let go? best price? pm me.
  16. faisal_redknap

ori Toyota AE91 lips

not yet installed. havent got the time to send to the shop to install. need to modify with steel plate at the end a bit as i plan to use it on ae92 jdm bumper. yup i will send u the pic when installed. thanks. free bump
  17. faisal_redknap

[WTS] Rare Superbike Selling Cheap!, Suzuki GSXR750RR (in U.K is GSXR750RK)

actually got 3 in malaysia. seriously its true. sunny cycle got 2(1 registered & another unregistered) and the other 1 is this one. if u read my post properly u'll notice that Suzuki only produced 500 units of this model in 1989. its a GSXR750RR(RR stands for Race Replica) not the normal...
  18. faisal_redknap

here's a link in another forum. u can get more info there as i keep updating in there coz got great responses for this bike. SUPERBIKEMALAYSIA.COM -> [WTS] Rare Superbike Selling Cheap!, GSXR750RR
  19. faisal_redknap

for a running good condition market price of this model (GSXR750RR) is around 20k. Im selling it off below 10k. offer me. this bike is super rare. in malaysia got 2 only
  20. faisal_redknap

got this info from another forum. for future buyer - for replacement piston n head bole pakai ' long stroke' punya piston n head from any 750 oil cooled gixxer (piston 70mm) (gsxr oil cooled ada 2 type - short stroke / long stroke engine)