Search results

1. Mazda RX7 FD3S

In very good running condition. Manual with sunroof. Big single Turbo. Nice no plate. Full bodykit, rims, carbon parts etc. Many many extras. One of the best condition RX7's around. Serviced regularly + well taken care of. Parts + maintenance are cheap, will teach buyer how and where...
  2. JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

Hi guys, I'm not sure if most of you know about this, but there is a super/performance car gathering on the day of the Japan GT. At first when we checked there wasn't "RX7" under the list of car eligible to participate, even when the RX8's and Golf GTI's were included :rofl:. So I wrote to...
  3. video of bridgeport rx7's in malaysia

Here is a video of two bridgeport rx7's from the recent 7/7 rx7 gathering which was held in melaka...enjoy! :biggrin: YouTube- bridgeport rx7's in malaysia
  4. Problem with exhaust manifold

Hi guys, Around September last year there was this ticking sound coming from the back of the engine bay. I took it to my mechanic and he said that my exhaust manifold was leaking. He told me that he would have to remove the turbo and re weld the exhaust manifold. He did so and after the sound...
  5. kk13

Regarding Alarm

Hi guys, I'm have been using a two way steel mate alarm on my car. But now the in car charger is not working so therefore I am unable to charge the remote which means I cannot unlock my car. I went around looking for a new charger but none of the shops I have been to sell the charger alone...
  6. Issues with water levels

if every time you drive your car and when you come back and check it, the water level drops..what does this mean?? previously it was only occasionally the water levels will drop...but now it seems to be dropping every time and by a lot more as well... any one know y?? -its an rx7 if...
  7. RX7 in Sabah

YouTube- Keningau Rx-7 Bridgeport is this any of u guys from tis forum?? nice 7 :wavey:
  8. Formula D S15 Drift Car @ Zouk

YouTube - Formula D S15 Drift car at Zouk Kuala Lumpur
  9. Formula D Supra @ Zouk

YouTube - Formula D Supra at Zouk Kuala Lumpur
  10. Check this out...

RE-Xtreme: RB26 Monster looks like you can put any engine into a rx7...haha :driver: [/IMG]
  11. kk13

what great night spots have you been to??

hey guys, there are a lot of night in kl now... you got big clubs...eg: MOS, Zouk, Beach Club etc small clubs...eg: M-circle, Maisons etc Bars with bands...eg: Waikiki, Bull dog etc which night spots are your favorite? and which ones you guys normally go to? :wavey:
  12. have u guys seen this video??

YouTube - MAZDA RX7 10 sec 1/4 mile Flame Thrower lol...:adore:
  13. Opening Of Formula D pics

Here are some old pics i had of the opening of Formula D. It was about a month back. The quality is sh*t cause i used my phone, but nvm la. Enjoy. :driver:
  14. Supra Wanted

Looking for Toyota Supra for sale want fully modified car/ partly modified Budget would depend on cars condition/ modifications If you are willing to sell or know anyone willing to sell. Please contact me on 012-6715883 you can sms, call or PM me. Thank you! :driver:
  15. Problem with hand brake

Hi guys, I have a problem with my hand brake. Example: When your on a hill you stop and pull up the hand brake. Then when you want to go you step on the accelerator and ease of the clutch. Then when you feel the car pulling forward you put down the hand brake right. With my car, when...
  16. kk13

what do you do with your old body kits?

Hi guys.. Just wondering, like whn u guys put on body kits. What do you do with your old body parts you removed? Do you sell or keep them? If you do sell it, where can you do so? :smokin:
  17. loudest exhaust system

hi guys.. just wondering. what is the loudest exhaust system u can get for a fd3s? what types do you guys use? is it possible to have straight pipes? thanks guys.. :driver:
  18. Car Cover Wanted

Hey guys.. Know where i can get a car cover? but the indoor cloth type. Cause i park my car under a cover place but alot of dust so even when i was two days later dirty again.. How much would it cost also? Thanks guys! :burnout:
  19. Kancil 850

Kancil 850 Manual Year 2000 Milage: 70,000km Perfect condition - view to believe Interior like new Original paint 100% acc free guaranteed Engine - stock Interior - stock Tinted New absorbers Price: RM10,500 Location: Bangsar I'm putting this up on...
  20. Honda Civic 1.8 with Type R Bodykit

Honda Civic 2006 1.8ivtec Comes with: Full Type R body kit Sprayed white from black. Original Type R paint, sprayed full body at Honda last year. Championship White. Can have original body kit, also already painted. Sports exhaust Tinted All logo's are original Type R...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone

i receive an advertising mail, it saids
got things thing, u pasang to your car
it can stop rusting one... and 'electronically' stop the rusting

is there anyone out there got circuit diagram know how to do this thing? :) i really interested,,..
just like voltage stabilizer.. easy to do mar.. so i think this also.. just i dono how to do

anyone there got idea?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience