Search results

1. Mazda RX7 FD3S

In very good running condition. Manual with sunroof. Big single Turbo. Nice no plate. Full bodykit, rims, carbon parts etc. Many many extras. One of the best condition RX7's around. Serviced regularly + well taken care of. Parts + maintenance are cheap, will teach buyer how and where...
  2. kk13

>>any Seremban People<< N9

Haha..kk..looking forward to the next project 7 :biggrin: Will catch up with u soon bro!
  3. kk13

Haha..yeah but u also are not in sban every weekend right??..are the ban tt's still active?.. Lol, yeah..can..wats the happy hour price in sban? :biggrin: Also, wat happened 2 all your 7 parts? Sold off?
  4. kk13

Labu night driving? =) so what car r u working on now?? haven't seen u since the start of tis year i think..
  5. kk13

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

No la..still got loads n loads of parts..plus there will be other ways to get it in even if they stop it, which I don't think they will..selling coz I wanted to start another project car..could be another rx7 :biggrin:
  6. kk13

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

Selling my car.. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/391586-fully-loaded-mazda-rx7-fd3s.html
  7. kk13

Spotted...?

Lol..it's finally been spotted..
  8. kk13

Spotted...?

Lol :proud:
  9. kk13

Be careful!

Really..which 7's and where??
  10. kk13

MADBUL's Lair @ Mad Mike's Garage

Rotary + turbo :top:
  11. kk13

Random Exotics Pics 2

more here: The Drinking Monk
  12. kk13

AMS Performance Alpha 12 GT-R: World Record [email protected]

If I'm correct Alpha 10 is 70k USD..so how much is this??
  13. kk13

7s Annual Gathering Japan

Haha..super big bodykit as well :biggrin:
  14. kk13

2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

Haha, already planning on maxing your car out =) Anyways abt the plan on the 17th, we'll go for a drive and see where we want to have breakfast..if we have a TT before we can plan exactly where...
  15. kk13

Spotted...?

Haha..serious...should have asked her to come on the 17th =)
  16. kk13

Hi guys, I spoke to Edmund recently and he has informed me that the JB guys are planning to skip this years gathering. This is because it's too last minute as well. Nvm, we can plan earlier next year.. I have already spoken to some of the KL guys and we have decided to just go for a big...
  17. kk13

Yeah sounds good..what date to have it on and where? Hmmmm true...have to consider parking also
  18. kk13

JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

RX-7 Club Malaysia | Facebook more pics can be found here... ---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ---------- we're still waiting for you to join us with your FD :biggrin:
  19. kk13

Thanks guys for participating in the gathering..was really great to see all the 7's together :biggrin: here are some pics from the event...
  20. kk13

haha...yeah so 8.30 @ Dengkil RNR!...we will leave @ 8.40 so dont be late!... if anyone doesn't know the way I will be leaving from the hartamas area using the NKVE around 8am...if you want to join me, let me know...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all,

Would like some information from you all,

Can i use a 1.8 fuel pump for my 1.6 satria?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience