Search results

1. -DaRReN-C-

Official RE Owners Registry

does anyone know the owner of red glossy fc3s with black speckles ? appeared in Penang island last year quite often but after that MIA... thanks
  2. -DaRReN-C-

Welkam welkam ~ im in Penang island, text me if you are coming down =D
  3. -DaRReN-C-

Chop Shop Item..

hi mate, any FC3S long shaft ? please let me know if have thanks =)
  4. -DaRReN-C-

A visit to Hong Kong, the model kit heaven.

oh man...so many old car kits ~
  5. -DaRReN-C-

drop me a call if you happen to come down penang ;) 012-4055098
  6. -DaRReN-C-

[WTS] Aoshima 1/24 Scale Car Model Kits

hi lingkesh, did you receive my PM ? please let me know, thanks =)
  7. -DaRReN-C-

[WTS] Aoshima 1/24 Scale Car Model Kits

Item(s): 1/24 Scale Car Model Kits (require paint & assembly) Package includes: What you see is what you get Price: Please nego only if taking more quantity Dealing method: COD / Post (Skynet from RM10 above for West Malaysia) Shipping Times : Usually ship within 3 working day after payment...
  8. -DaRReN-C-

FUJIMI 1/24 Scale Car Model Kits

[WTS] FUJIMI 1/24 Scale Car Model Kits Item(s): 1/24 Scale Car Model Kits (require paint & assembly) Package includes: What you see is what you get Price: Please nego only if taking more quantity Dealing method: COD / Post (Skynet from RM10 above for West Malaysia) Shipping Times : Usually...
  9. -DaRReN-C-

yea...im sitting inside my fren's fd2r, hes joinin the hpc trackday then i just follow only thats why you din saw my car there... somemore i wont drive my car down to kl unless i can sure my cooling system is no problem just back from kl this mornin, suppose goin to klims yesterday with frens...
  10. -DaRReN-C-

Oh Azwan, so you're the the 1 driving in sepang on 31st october in the afternoon around 3-4pm ? nice nice =D ---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ---------- Oh Azwan, so you're the the 1 driving in sepang on 31st october in the...
  11. -DaRReN-C-

Front Brake of FC3s and FD3s - help :(

front im not sure, but for rear caliper, i just serviced mine it can use the honda rear repaire kit but im not sure what car, they take it to compare 1 used for more than half years, no leaking at all regarding the front brake pads, i need it also let me know if you know what pads compatible...
  12. -DaRReN-C-

Yokohama Tires ADVAN Neova AD07 225/45/17 rm600 4pcs

bro, whas the % of the thread left ? and which part of penang you from ? thanks
  13. -DaRReN-C-

Shell introduces new V-Power 97 - Same price, improved performance

will give a try....since its time to refill some gas for my car dee =D
  14. -DaRReN-C-

RE Club Gathering Meet

bro....still dont have his news wor = = or you can help me to get from phat7 ? thanks
  15. -DaRReN-C-

RE Club Gathering Meet

diving somewhere = =" :biggrin:
  16. -DaRReN-C-

RE Club Gathering Meet

ok thanks bro...but i PM him before and no reply 1 or you can help me to ask him ? thanks
  17. -DaRReN-C-

RE Club Gathering Meet

eh im Choong also lolz cool cool...would they mind to join me ? im just a poor RE owner and my car outlook like a junk car = =" hahahaha btw which 1 is Dev ??
  18. -DaRReN-C-

Have a plan to buy a Mazda RX-7 FC3S....

since i take over the car i done this : -front windscreen (due to its cracked) -straighten and change arm (due to its accident condition when i take over) -thermostat housing (original s5 housing is plastic and it cracked already) -bov -clutch pump -aircond (change few parts that goin to...
  19. -DaRReN-C-

RE Club Gathering Meet

last time spotted a white fc3s in penang island, but now totally cant see any fc3s on road recently i saw a flat black fd3s with veilside fortune kit, isit any member here ? theres a red fd3s which is owned by workshop boss, i dont think he will come out to tt lolz and got 1 dark colour fd3s...
  20. -DaRReN-C-

any plan on 7/7/10???

haih...too bad im staying too far cant join you guys = =

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i sprayed my car not long ago and now there are some particels of what seem
to be something like .. you know when you spray then some of the spray flies
to the air ? well, my windscreen and my windows has some of it.
And its really annoying. Is there any product i can use to remove it ?

Thanks in adv.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience