Search results

1. need help pls.

do u guys know who is the owner of evo 8 bearing the reg. no wrr 5505?would like to ask him a few question about the history of the car.thanks in advance.:biggrin:
  2. [FS]Accord CF4 Fully Converted To CL1

Honda Accord CF4 Fully Converted To CL1 For Sale!!! spec: -h22a type-r engine -5 speed manual trans. -toda piston -toda campulley -sard fuel regulator -pivot turbo timer -greddy e-manage -mugen full exhaust system(from extractor with thermo wrap to twin loop exhaust muffler) -hks air...
  3. [FS]Tomei 4G93 Camshaft And Valve Spring

i got a set of tomei 4g93 camshaft for sale.item in excellent condition.item comes with tomei valve spring and arospeed cam pulley.price negotiable.interested pls call/sms me.thanks.
  4. 17" Advan RG 2

[FS]17" Advan RG 2 i got a set of used original advan rg 2 for sale.size is 17" x 7.5",pcd 100x4 with offset 41.item in good condition accept 1 of the wheel is crack.u need to send it for repair. price for the repair job range from rm150-250.the wheel is gold color(the actual original color...
  5. [FS]DC5 Brembo Caliper And Mugen Rotor.

i got a set of excellent condition brembo caliper and mugen disc rotor for sale. suitable for dc5/ep3.the size of the rotor is slightly bigger then oem size rotor. as usual price is nego.i can throw in a set of afi rs racing brake pad if u want. pls request for the brake pad before...
  6. {Beware}Fake Automotive Parts

just to let u guys know that skunk2 fake intake manifold has arrive on our shore. so for those potential buyer,be aware what u paid for.what i'm afraid of is some of the shop pass it as genuine item.i'm not saying that they purposely sell u a fake 1 and claim it to be genuine but some of them...
  7. [FS]Password.jdm dry carbon intake for DC5

i got a set of password.jdm dry carbon power chamber intake system for dc5 for sale. item imported from usa.condition is open box but never been use before.reason for selling is that not willing to relocate the battery to the trunk.price is nego.bought for rm1200 incl shipping to...
  8. [FS]Tein S-tech Spring For Honda Odyssey(RB1)

i got a set of honda odyssey(rb1) sport spring for sale.item use not more then 6 month. brand is tein s-tech.owner upgrading.item selling for rm650 nego.interested pls call/ sms me at 012 9886565.thanks. note:pic will upload soon.
  9. [FS]Imitation HKS Reloaded Air Filter.

i got hks reloaded air filter for sale.item is brand new and come with a box. item is imitation and are not genuine.for those who look for function w/o wanting to pay for the name,this item is for you.item is 99% look exactly like genuine but fraction of the genuine price.genuine cost nearly...
  10. [FS]Evo1,2,3 S.S Exhaust Manifold.

i got evo1,2,3 exhaust manifold for sale.rm650 nego.item is brand new. call or sms me at 012-9886565.thanks.
  11. [FS]RAYBRIG Hyper Halogen Bulb

i got a few unit of genuine RAYBRIG blub(h4 only) for sale.item is new and imported from japan.price is rm150 incl poslaju to anywhere in malaysia. interested,call/sms me at 012-9886565.thanks. website:http://www.raybrig.gr.jp note:free RAYBRIG keychain with every purchase.
  12. [FS]1.8 GSR S.S Exhaust Manifold.

i got gsr exhaust manifold for sale.item made out of stainless steel.item also can be install on 4g91,92,93 single/dohc head.item is brand new. flange gasket incl.turbo flange is for td05 turbo.i'm selling for rm600 nego. interested do call/sms me at 012-9886565.thanks.
  13. [FS]15" racing sparco wheel.

i got a set of 15"x6.5 racing sparco wheel for sale.item in good condition.no dent or crack.2 piece weld type.offset is 45 n pcd is 100x4/114.3x4.price rm1200 nego. interested,do call/sms me at 012-9886565.thanks.
  14. [FS]Aluminum performance radiator.

brand new aluminum radiator for sale.price vary depending on models. price start from rm280 nego.right now i got models for civic eg/ek(50mm),evo 1,2,3 1.6/1.8/gsr,mazda bg/ford and kancil/l200s.for inquiry,do call or sms me at 012-9886565. thanks. wide,single layer. wide,double layer.
  15. [FS]Redline aluminum crank pulley.

i got aloy crank pulley for sale.item is imported.the surface is smooth compare to other brand name that are locally made.this crank pulley only come in bronze color.very light in weight.do sms or call me at 012-9886565 if interested.price vary depend's on model and size.thanks. mazda...
  16. G

"Gong Xi Fa Cai"

i would like to take this opportunity to wish all the zth member and friend a happy chinese new year.may the year of the rat bring fortune and prosperity to all. :party:
  17. Beware Of Fake Walbro!!!!!

since other forum is talking about it,why not us.it concern our engine too. click the link below. Executive Life » Walbro Fuel Pump Forgeries? Who knew?
  18. G

Campro With CPS Is Out.....

guys.....watch the news at 8(main bulletin)???gen2 with cps is out and guess what,were not going to be the first to drive it.instead,thailand will be the first to receive the new gen2 equipped with the new campro engine with cps. geeeeezzzzzz.....wonder how it feels like.....:hmmmm:
  19. L2/L5 ARC Intercooler.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/171344-fs-arc-intercooler-for-l2-l5.html
  20. L200 Adjustable Campulley

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/182491-fs-redline-adjustable-campully-for-l200.html#post2504419

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greetings to all sifu and friends...

1. i need to know what servo double layer can we put into proton waja?

2. cost and which workshop can do that mod?

plzz pm me or whatsapps..016-2250374. i live in shah alam selangor
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience