1. D

[WTS] GReddy Profec 2 Boost Controller, Black Colour

Mr Freak, Any news or has it been sold?
  2. D

[WTS]JBL10 Subwoofer

Bro, I take your sub now. Call me 0122006678 Thanks B
  3. D

600x300x76 intercooler

Your pics Bro, Can't view pics, get a "forbidden" error from the imagestation website.
  4. D

Subaru Seat STI model

seats call me. 0122006678 thanks b
  5. D

Beautiful BSA 17" with Pirelli Rubber for Sale

Clarification Hi Guys, The rim is matte (not chrome), Civic's PCD is 100, so yes, it will fit a Civic. My number is 0122006678. Cheers B
  6. D

Bro, my apologies, I'm not big on digital cams! :) Anyhow, the rim is as pictured at the BSA website. The model is 236. You can find it under > Products > BSA Series, 4th link from the left on that table. The site is a pain to use, so be patient mate. Cheers B
  7. D

Yes, it certainly can fit a Gen2. Offset is +40, PCD is 114.3 / 100, so that's affirmative.
  8. Beautiful BSA 17" with Pirelli Rubber for Sale

Hi Guys, 16 spoke BSA 17", 8 hole (100 & 114.3) with all centre caps, looks new with 2 pirelli p6000 and 2 ventus tyres for sale. All tyres in good shape. Asking 1K nego. Cheers B
  9. D

Oz Racing 17"

If the offset is 35 I'm interested..
  10. D

OMP Karting Suit (Schumacher brand)

alah... 6"foot only wat.. ekekeke...
  11. D

HP iPAQ h6300 series for sale

dont think so man..hard for me to get buyer for mine as well...good luck...
  12. D

Looking for GTiR halfcut

take mine ler ekekeke
  13. D

Experience with TITAN yesterday with Richard

ehehehehh... agreed..test for yourself and feel the true potential... Thumbs up for Titans!! hmmm...when can i get mine ..ekekekek
  14. D

16 Inch Lenso For Sale

i just need the rim? pm me if ya intrested? kayz? thanx..
  15. D

new gadget

ahahaha...looks better then defi and can store away for safe keeping man..ahahah
  16. D

I Miss Bt3

Hmmm...good old dayz... i think BT3 was the best place to lepak... cheap entrance... still remembered the last time i raced there, Millenium race.. this yellow old generation honda flew up in the sky during the start and landed on its roof... hahaah..can never forget that.. never tried...
  17. D

it was great....

yeah la petrolhead..wat tok u la..
  18. D

it was great....

ya ya ya!! sure sure!! all the funny story come out now!! Evo kena tapau la at 260kmh!! say one thing end up on the table already!! ahahaha.. CMNG ar... ur Sukist Monster make 300kmh eh!?!? ekekek
  19. D

it was great....

similiar driving style? ekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Just wanna ask how do you guys normally clean your K&N drop in air-filter element? Cuz you know how the economy is not too good nowadays hehe. I read that it's possible to just soak it in soap water and later sun dry it.

Is it important to oil it? Thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience