Search results

1. T

Subaru Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Subaru Impreza WRX STI V9 for sale http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/323307-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-v9-for-sale.html
  2. T

psst-Porosaki's monster is hatching

Poro san, Can i join??
  3. T

Super Charge better or Turbo Charge better

Poro, You are the man!!! Btw allow me to contribute some info(s).. :) http://feeds2.feedburner.com/monterezza
  4. T

TT in cyberjaya

haha...Jahat, I'll give your ikan bakar to hardcore poro san. :) dont smoke me behind with your skyjuice later ok he he... wondering who's the "the great white". Cheers! Bump: haha...Jahat, I'll give your ikan bakar to hardcore poro san. :) dont smoke me behind with your skyjuice later ok he...
  5. T

<<Altezza MISSING>> all member please help...

Sorry to hear that. I will pay attention to this. The devils are watching us, try not to expose too much about your car especially the location(s),cosmetic(s).
  6. T

Happy new year 2009

Wishing you "Happy memories of 2008' and have a great 2009. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  7. T

Wanna Swap Final Drive?

pls.pm me the price, year & condition.
  8. T

picture

Is it? Clip guy, the other day i heard you want to buy celica wor? How come this one is not yours???
  9. T

picture3

Wow...cun la! obviously Tai Yoke Meng is more active than before.. hahah.. Keep up the good work bro. Gambatene! With FULL support! muack!
  10. T

ALTEZZA boot emblem

Abang,dont sell it off, Just stick the emblem on your new car's GT wing / spoiler. hehe...
  11. T

Altezza A/T Meters For SALE!!!

OMG,varied... its scary la.... Bump!
  12. T

First 2008 gathering for altezza?

Happy New year! Let's rev your engine to wake everybody up for the first TT for 2008.
  13. T

New Iswara replacement

Eh? it's not real..photoshop freak. :itsme:
  14. T

Front Splitter for Sale

350z very high capacity, big cc engine for sure save fuel and bring more confidence and make your client look at you with bigger eyes.. seriously help to gain business opportunity. keke....talking non sense.
  15. T

New logo

Just contribute some sources here... :burnout: LEXUS IS200 ALTEZZA TRD¨®¨­³y«¬¶K¯È(¥i­q°µ³á!)Yahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ TRD ­­¶qª©¶K¯È-TOYOTA.ALITS.TERCEL.WISH.VIOS.CAMRY.PREMIO.COROLLA.YARISYahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ TRD ­­¶qª©¶K¯È LEXUS.IS200.IS300.IS250.GS300.GS350.ES.RX300.RX330.RX350.LSYahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ
  16. T

Replacing meter light bulb

Good point Mr Greytezza, I was thinking about that., If the Defi's light,DVD player and amplifier's can perfectly match the panel light. But recently i ve removed all the defi meters as i felt it too much of light during night time just like handling an aeroplane, it's annoying when people get...
  17. T

Replacing meter light bulb

This is how your car interrior gonna look like if change it to blue / green LED. ahha... IS300
  18. T

Altezza no more....

Oh yeah, If la...hahah... i'll be waiting here for you bro. Cheers!
  19. T

looking for altezza

It's depends. Suggest you join the weekly gathering and get more info from altezzarian.
  20. T

Altezza no more....

Sigh,.. Just put the blame on JAHAX. He is the president of Sell.Altrezza.Club. Until now he still owe me ikan bakar. sad... SELAMAT hARI rAYA Aidilfitri to our friends :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys...i hav made a wrong decision...im using tuffoil for more than 10 bottle d...but i never use it for the present 5000km for my engine...why?...coz im now at studying at UUM, which is at very rural area, at sintok...the neaerest city would be alor setar...i cant find any tuffoil dealer here...anyone would like to recommand me?
im now using X1R as temporary replacement for tuffoil..but, the tappet sound reappeared....before putting X1R in to my engine, the forman recommand me to flush...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience