Search results

1. K

Kenwood DDX-7039 DVD Touch screen Double DIN

do you have the bracket for crosspolo's center console to fit the unit? if yes, how much would it be? .
  2. K

Cat War !!

Nepeta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia try this, put it away from your car
  3. K

Remove Car Dent With Airduster

airduster is widely available in most big reputable hardware shops sometimes named compressed air but all the airduster i've bought does not consist of CO2, they are some other inert gas(i use it to clean my pc one la) i dont know if they can do the same thing 400ml is about RM40
  4. K

Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture (Mercury Living Recording) Must listen!

i've got the loseless version of this song ripped from the CD or something, the cannon sound is amazing :D
  5. K

Recommended shops in the KL and PJ area

from TTDI, its actually rather easy to goto CV audio uptown alternatively, KF audio too isnt far away
  6. K

[WTS] - Various Used ICE items

the 40ix is 75W RMS @ 2ohms, how about rating at 4ohms?
  7. K

Sound Proof For Doors (2 Layers) Include Installation At Only Rm250

will this lose its dampening capability after a while? all bitumen based dampers have that kind of problems :s anyways, how heavy are they?
  8. K

Howie ICE product, see inside...many brand and model

Hertz --- ESK165 ---RM ASK ADS --- 246i ---RM ASK can i have the pricing for both of these please? 10q
  9. K

DC Racing Sales: HKS Super Hybrid DropIn Filter

just wondering, compared to K&N drop in replacement, which one has better airflow and filtering capability?
  10. K

My Putra was almos stolen at PALM SPRING...near Ikea.

nugget you wear panty one ar >^.^<
  11. K

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

its a very special day hahahha thanks for delivering and installing the struts in the rain :D nice chap with great service :D
  12. K

engine oil

just wondering, how long you havent been watching tv? i've seen the mobil1 advert dozen times anyways, with all the endorsements on race scene, if thats not advertisements, what are those burning money? yes mobil1's good, alot of marketing makes the oil price high :retarded:
  13. K

engine oil

a good engine oil should provide a strong film strength that doesnt break so easily at high stress and high temperature most good synthetic oils can provide that kind of protection under high strain conditions, thats what makes them different from others IMO, mobil 1 is expensive because...
  14. K

Nice place to eat

the dim sum buffet @ sri petaling is at Janbo Restaurant not that nice IMO i goto phang key (wai sek kai happy garden, there's another branch @ sri petaling as well) this is okay ler also, the ramly @ ss15, acura meant the one beside JS cybercafe isit? inside a lorong thingy one
  15. K

life of Tokyo Wangan street racers

this clip was ripped from the game Tokyo Xtreme Racer PS2 game, quite a nice game, though not famous ^^,
  16. K

Mat Rempits threat to society?

kokeng: yes please spam.me.la[at]gmail.com :P
  17. K

Power of Malaysian Police Sticker!

welcome to malaysia :D almost everything is possible under the sun of malaysia
  18. K

The Star: Police shoot burglar who attacked them with screwdriver

if the fecker didnt stab the policemen with screwdriver, then they are not supposed to fire but the fecker sohai sohai go poke policemen, padan muka la hahahah anyways, quite near my area also :/, its not as safe as i thought anymore
  19. K

4 months to go until new petrol price?

life still goes on and more people will waste their time 'lepak'ing infront of KLCC on fridays wrryyyyy
  20. K

WHY? Brand New OBX Mugen Style Twin Loop Muffler

for silencing purpose it can be considered as a high performance muffler, without the high performance sound :P do correct me if im wrong ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all,

I just wonder, let say your car is a 1.6 ORI but you change the engine to 1.8.
Do you still buy back the 1.6 suspension or 1.8 since you already change the engine to 1.8?
of coz the ori car body is 1.6, please advice
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience