Search results

1. L

-maintaining an evo 7.5 in ipoh, perak-

thanks guys... and yes...i agree with FVel... if u want something bad enough... everything else is nothing... the reason my wifey will drive is that i work damn far... stay in ipoh... work in majung... that 190km to and from... i dont want to abuse a great car... :) so..... let the...
  2. L

-maintaining an evo 7.5 in ipoh, perak-

FVel:thanks for the answer....04.... hmmmm...... better kept my opinion to my self... hehehehe... dewa lavau: maybe i scout around...thanks.... no mloc-ipoh member??? that will made support more difficult... i remember those days where i have to travel all the way to KL just to TT...
  3. -maintaining an evo 7.5 in ipoh, perak-

hello guys and all the members of mloc, i have a question about maintaining an evo 7.5 in ipoh.... because i only see very few evos here... thinking to get the gta model coz... i want to buy my dream car... but wife is the 1 will be driving it mostly... so GTA is the best answer.... so...
  4. L

[OEM]-Roof Rack & Roof Box

bro... can pm me roof rack for wira sedan... thanks
  5. - TEIN HR hi/lo soft/hard 21 step (wira) for sale-

hello all, as per title above, i would like to sell my abj abs...TEIN hr hi/lo soft/hard 21 step.... item still in car...wira sedan with GSR engine... open price: RM2000 (nego lil bit) lokasi : ipoh perak tel: 019-2676678 OR swap with absorber...
  6. L

Transparent Timing Belt Cover for 1.8 Wira,Putra,GTI,GSR,Mivec

steven,... got my TTC already... nice doing bussiness with u... :thumb: fast and easy deal seller.... :thumb: cheers
  7. L

Transparent Timing Belt Cover for 1.8 Wira,Putra,GTI,GSR,Mivec

its a long shot.... but bro.... do still have the timing belt cover?4g93? pm me the detail... poslaju to ipoh,perak thanks
  8. L

4G93T Club

ray... ur engine blow during hpc ke? aisehhh..... takziah.... carefull with gsr engine... price are getting higher each day.....
  9. L

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

item received in good condition... and already blacken my pillar trim.. nice product.. thanks
  10. L

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

bank in oredi... can wait to balcken all my interior...hehehhe
  11. L

immitation bride low max for sale....

hello... no reply? pls pm me the price for: BRIDE VIOS III FULL BUCKET (FRP)-black color, do you have different size?im like prodrive2068 too... wide. BRIDE VORGA ADJUSTABLE ( THE LATEST MODEL) (FRP)- black also... by the way... ur location in penang where? thanks
  12. L

immitation bride low max for sale....

hello there, i am in trested in those bride seat but, still havent made up my mind which 1... so can u please pm me the price list of all the bride replicas u have... by the way, where in penang is ur location..maybe can drop-by to see the item... thanks
  13. L

4G93T Club

hai... darkslide reporting in.... head count?? ok... i'm in ipoh, perak... do give me a buzz if any of u guys in town... we go have ipoh chiken for fun... best oh... this thread is alive... its alive... :)
  14. L

4G93T Club

nfs... long time no see... how r u...?? this thread getting slower each day...
  15. L

4G93T Club

fuel pump?
  16. L

4G93T Club

thanks for the advise...by the way item received last night... actually before 2 years back i already open the head and skimmed it due to my gasket "terbakar" due to over heatting.. but that time no $$$ to install metalhead...menyesal jugak le... hehehhehe ok bro...trhanks a lot..... i...
  17. L

4G93T Club

musang... 1st scenario... the police can chase u and flag u down and ask u to go roadside and hand u saman or ask some duti kopi 2nd scenario....i dunno they can do this or not... take ur plate no. and straight give u saman ekor.. 3rd scenario... they malas to kejar u... they just let...
  18. L

4G93T Club

i love step 7.5 hahahahah.... good info there ftzone... by the way i pm u already... pls check inbox... thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i want to get groceries
vios
drive to work
vios
drive to school
vios
more space than a vios
camry
camrys are ugly
accord
i want to drift
kill yourself
i need a truck
ranger
i need a car under 50k
used vios
i want to buy a new car
no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience