1. X

Sedan over SUV for daily drivers

Long hauls of course, in city usually 500km on a tank
  2. X

It is a naza rondo
  3. X

Bought meself an suv few years back and loving it very much, good around corners, aint slow either, fuel efficient on long hauls too. Full tank able to cover approx 700km, iam happy with this purchase
  4. X

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

Thanx, will be back shortly in june, if the reunion gonna be held then, i will deffo try to join
  5. X

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

New job, different country, busy sket. How u guys doin? Fine i hope Anybody in italy, jom minum oiiii
  6. X

Need help for engine stalling evo3 engine!!

U must be using a vent-out bov, kan? Edit : just realised ive asked this question several posts back, but op hasnt given his answer. Seldomly online ler these days
  7. X

Crazy Evo video I saw on Facebook, in Malaysia?

Genting, uphill
  8. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

The ones i used were made here, there was a set i got of 14inch from indonesia. A lotta things cant be googled
  9. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

Goodyear, goodyear, goodyear. Gsd3 was my all time fave
  10. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

I prefer tyres made in malaysia
  11. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

Dont get it wrong, the engine is capable, only the gb is the limiting factor. Drive a manual version like in the exora and ull see the different. The cvt will elongates the gear once it detects the belt slips, so u dont feel the familiar pull when boost kicks in
  12. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

Does it involves the awesome charade? Lol
  13. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

Whats the bajet for this project bro? I have sumthing at the back of my head ni, most probably a doable one, hihi.. Pm tepi ler kalau minat
  14. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

Id rather get a cheap car and mod it up, its more fun dat way
  15. X

Need help for engine stalling evo3 engine!!

What bov are you using? A vent-out or the original setup?
  16. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

Luckily i remember that odd behaviour, lol. Getting a manual ecu shud be the best bet imo
  17. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

I just remember, i worked on a suprima few weeks back, and in neutral it just revv to 3000rpm, like a launch control, so i dont its doable ler. The ones i worked with was with the " normal" autobox jer, just swap gb and rewire it, done
  18. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

I say, just sumbat masuk the manual and rewire the cvt wiring to indicate "N" gear jer, see how that goes. I think shud be the same jer with any autobox, weve done dis in few cars. The ecu and tcu are usually independant of each other fyi
  19. X

Proton CFE Manual Swap

I wud rather advice u get the gb set complete with the ecu for the manual version, or just rewire the terminals at the gb end for the cvt wiring. U sure the cvt doesnt have a saparate tcu?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the same event, Bermaz Motor also introduced a diesel option for its mid-size crossover, the CX-5 SkyActiv-D.

What's the deal?

Like the Mazda6, this new CX-5 SkyActiv-D is also equipped with Mazda's super-efficient and environmentally-friendly diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience