Search results

1. Proton waja owners good news

1. Smoke face Autogauge 270' volt meter bought new at RM120. 2. Smoke face Autogauge 270' vacuum meter bought new at RM120. 3. 1pc of meters holder for proton waja sprayed in 2006 model A-pillar colour. A-pillar meter holder bought new at RM70 and colour sprayed was RM60. The total would...
  2. S

(WTS) Mivec Engine For Waja

Can i trade in with my 9 months old ori waja engine?
  3. S

EVO IV Engine Kosong + Gearbox + Full Set Wiring (harga lelong)

2.5K including installation? Call me at 012-3225716.
  4. S

[WTS] Pioneer DVD Car Audio Player, selling cheap

new set? wats the best price for all the above series?
  5. S

[wts:] Brand New Hid Set (100% Waterproof) View To Believe!!

Do You Have Anything That Can Fit Waja(h1)? Please Quote Me Your Best Price... Thanks And Cheers...
  6. S

1 Week Old Giant Rpm With Shift Light For Sell

WHAT ITEMS THAT YOU INTERESTED?
  7. S

Semi-world of Air Scoops and Meter Pillar.

1. the coolmax seats cover still available? 2. is it only in black colour? 3. fully wrapping for front and rear seats? cause some just cover a part only... 4. what is the best price for a whole set for waja plus installation? 5. my location at old klang road, can arrange to come over...
  8. S

[WRC] Waja Racing Club...

where is the exact location you all meet up?
  9. S

yam cha and sharing some experience only, right?
  10. S

wat is the time for the tt? not racing,right? can i join too if i can meet the time? :embaressed_smile:
  11. S

Few Items Still Available, Come On And Grab...
  12. S

main10,service,replace parts 4 ur ride:)

DO YOU HAVE ALUMINIUM AIR RAM FOR WAJA WITH A HKS 80mm AIR FILTER? QUOTED ME YOUR BEST PRICE IF YOU DO... THANKS AND GONG XI FA CAI...
  13. S

tyre for sale

Do You Have Any 205/50/r16? I Have 4pcs 205/55/r16 ( 85% ) Wanted To Trade With You... Brigestone My-01...
  14. S

SORRY BRO, THE TACHO SOLD OUT ALREADY, ANYWAY THANKS FOR ASKING...
  15. S

I Have Few It4ems Somemore Wanted To Let Go:- 1) Wira Original Manual Side Mirror(black Colour) - Rm50 2) Wira Original Front Seats(1 Pair Grey Colour) - Rm150 3) Wira Original Alarm System With Shock Sensors - Rm150 ----------SOLD 4) Waja 3 Mths Old Alarm System -...
  16. S

By The Way, This Is Much More Accurate Reading Tachometer Than Others Brand Like Type R... See To Believe... Even I Put Get The Pics Also Cannot Prove Anything... Come To Take A Look By Yourself...
  17. S

I CAN'T GET THE PICS ONLINE... THIS IS GENUINE AUSTRALIA PRODUCT... EVERYTHING IN EXCELLENT CONDITIONS AND TESTING AVAILABLE BEFORE THIS SATURDAY CAUSE I'M UPGRADING TO SAFCII... JUST COME OVER TO JLN SEPADU,OFF JLN KLANG LAMA AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET...
  18. S

Item Is Back With The Very Bargain Price... Last Last Last Best Price At Rm300 Without Installation... Item Just Like New, Interested Call Me Directly At 012-3225716... Nett Price At Rm300... Package Come Together With Progauge Tachometer, Shift Light, Full Wiring, Installation...
  19. S

turbo timer

can you please call me at 012-3225716 and let me know what type of turbo timer that you are still available? i really wanted to install 1 for my car. thanks...
  20. S

turbo timer

CAN GET ONE OF THE APEXI PEN TYPE TURBO TIMER FOR ME? CALL ME AT 012-3225716 IF YOU HAVE IT... THANKS AND CHEERS...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guyz, im gonna convert my engine very soon, from experience ppl out there who have convert and stuff, could u list me down wat i should do and check out, wat i should ask for and stuff, how's the procedure? where should i go? well i have some questions...

when converting my engine, i wanna upgrade to nissan 4 pot front and back with 5 lugs knuckle, will jpj approve this? or should i just drill the rotor to pcd 114 4 holes? or any1 could tell me a good disbrake and rotor with 4 holes pcd...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience