Search results

1. Prometheus

WTA - Any S2000 users????

long time no see posts here... I still have my S2k as my daily driver.. enjoy!
  2. Prometheus

Aiya!!! I just bought a new radiator last week, OEM version.. was looking for something like yours. Cheh.. how much is it anyway?
  3. Prometheus

Honda S2000 AP2 with Vortex Supercharge

I am sorry.. Let me be more accurate: Very affordable for someone looking for an AP2 S2k in such a condition and prepared to pay for it..
  4. Prometheus

Honda S2000 AP2 with Vortex Supercharge

Nice. Very Affordable as well.
  5. Prometheus

Fairlady 280Z

Ya thats the 240z. Its actually nicer with the chopped off nose.. Like old FARRARI!! https://www.google.com/search?q=Ferrari+250+GTO&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvnsu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=HnYGUJuYAY3prQfXn9zFBg&ved=0CEoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=920
  6. Prometheus

Fairlady 280Z

Really want this but, motor doesn't look complete.. maybe have to do swap...
  7. Prometheus

very quiet this bunch...
  8. Prometheus

Honda S2000 Roadster AP1 Yr1999/2001

Heavily modded S2k Still Low Maintenance. One of the cheapest real sports car to drive, easy to drive and can drive daily Just check the soft top for tears when you go and view the car. Check on all the rubber seals between roof and car. Use silicone grease to condition the rubber. Soft...
  9. Prometheus

Where got everyone sell? Most of the S2k I know, even not used, are still kept in the house, because its affordable to keep for some people. And its going to be a classic, guaranteed! because there are so few around. RX8 - skyline, etc, so common, its not worth keeping. Miatas, even common in...
  10. Prometheus

Auto Detailer - Malaysia's Premier Car Detailing Studio

Do these guys also do touching up, because my car needs a severe wash, polish and touchup as well. This is the place my car wants to be...
  11. Prometheus

Enconium, selling your S2k already?? http://www.mudah.my/Honda+AP1+S2000-7045122.htm
  12. Prometheus

Just did alignment and balancing for the s2k today and thought i'd look into the forum. They had a torque wrench so i tightened the wheels to 80lb. Any meetups?
  13. Prometheus

Aiya.. i think this thread too small for impomptu meet ups..
  14. Prometheus

Where you got the stuff ha? SPOON ETD looks interesting. You got the whole kit new right. interesting. I'm actually looking to upgrade my FAN, to keep the engine bay cooler.. any lubang?
  15. Prometheus

There's a s2k Trackday being organized by SHC forum also... I dunno what happened to that.. I'm a newbie but would want to go.. Have only sat as passenger on track b4 ---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 PM ---------- I think he...
  16. Prometheus

my wife said my car is bumpy (even on softer AP2 suspension) compared with her FD2. She's only driven the S2k once cuz not tall enough :wavey: Be gentle on the throttle at wet corners, lead foot fellows gerente spin out. I almost have no weekends so your plan would not work for me. You...
  17. Prometheus

sorry.. my mistake.. AP1 till 2003, Plastic windows till 2001 model year.. "For the 2002 model year, suspension settings were revised and the plastic rear window was replaced with glass with an electric defroster added" S2K changes through the years link Mine's still plastic window...
  18. Prometheus

Purposely over expose la.. the picture is of the seatbelt. Thats the seatbelt on my car. Just want to show you how the tag looks. It will be on the lower anchor end of the seatbelt. AP1 ceased production in 2001. Anything you find AP1 should be at the newest, 2002, ie last batch from the 2001...
  19. Prometheus

When i was looking for an S2K i found quite a few for sale.. Many were advertised as built in 2003-2005 cars. Unregistered in Malaysia All were bluffing. They were all AP1, which mostly ceased production end of 2001 model year. ie Plastic window, AP1 front and rear lights They cannot bring in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus out there..

I'm drivin a 06 Myvi. Just changed my clutch last few months. Opt to choose clutch set from Aisin rather than stick to oem exedy. Nw i haf a problem.. My car clutch hard to engage when idle or during standstill.. sumtimes impossible to even engage into gears.. when driving no problem shifting up or down.. My bad for not opting to change altho i discovered smtg wrong with it after 1st installation frm my mechanic. 2nd time dismantle and put back also same.. any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience