1. cosmicgate

I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

after so long i only realize that brian is the biggest troll on zth
  2. cosmicgate

Sun Auto X-Power + Harness

what is this?
  3. cosmicgate

I'm tired..

drive safe, no matter how good a tyre is once accident happens, it happens.
  4. cosmicgate

Hot afternoon idle problem

Please check that both your radiator fan and condenser fan is spinning when aircond on.
  5. cosmicgate

Fraud - Bank Islam

if you find any damaged note, just go to the bank and exchange it. The bank will take it exchange for you on the spot with no questions as. It is part of bank negara policy, but pls make sure u don't bring fake notes la.
  6. cosmicgate

Bjh 6600 owner step up!

oh common TS, how can one jam a car brake and you get panicked, not unless you are all driving very close to each other la! Don't bullshit me as i'm not here to listen to some bullshit of yours a safe distace even with car brake jammed in front will still get you some buffer to react. sounds...
  7. cosmicgate

Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

Maybe just a shitty tune with valet mode? To give the impression that the car is shit when the key is passed to valet parking? Maybe you're right, ecu in safe mode, walk and run as far as you can from that car.
  8. cosmicgate

Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

tell him to unlock valet mode. if he dunno what the hell valet mode is, walk away as far and as fast as you can from the car.
  9. cosmicgate

R33 RB26DETT modification

Resource is always a plentiful if money isn't a concern. Buying new is as easy as hitting the exact item into your google search bar and click order. The hardest part is the waiting part. I hate it.
  10. cosmicgate

Emanage Ultimate

Just wondering, since this topic is about ultimate, what about the normal ones, up to da task?
  11. cosmicgate

The ins and outs of chassis strengthening

My car is a road warrior, and a taboo to the tracks. It has about 600 ponies only when on a straight clear road. I'm also old and cold blooded, boosting in the corner is forbidden above all. Some people call me uncle for driving like one Do I need chasis straightening?
  12. cosmicgate

Emanage Ultimate

That's good news! time to save up for turbo+injectors!
  13. cosmicgate

Skyline r34

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
  14. cosmicgate

Emanage Ultimate

bro, are you still running on stock exhaust system? The best bang for buck now is my step one guide to 330hp, its cheap and you definitely can feel the difference. 1)full straight flow exhaust system from halfcut (nurspec-r, kakimotor mega n1, bee-r,etc etc) = rm 600 ish 2)decat pipe ebay...
  15. cosmicgate

Emanage Ultimate

I think what azmir wants is just something that will go a little bit quicker without compromising too much on moolah and reliability. What ECU and performance that you get is subjective to what your tuner is familiar with. Please do not tell your tuner to plug in a PFC, motec, fcon when he is...
  16. cosmicgate

expert please come in

pic of the car or cool question bro.
  17. cosmicgate

Tool boxes

haha, i dont have any tools in my car (the ones like spanner, screw drivers etc etc) what i have only are: 1)spare tyre 2)the jack (but pretty useless coz i don't even know how to change my own tyre. yeah laugh all you want) 3)the emergency red light thing that came together with the in front...
  18. cosmicgate

Rays TE37!!!!!

i think the quality is better than rota too :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  19. cosmicgate

Paint job

tiu, 10k for just a paintjob i rather get forged internals for my car. Max ceiling i would spend on a paint job is around 5k but then again the price you quoted is for paints with multitude of shades.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I'm still new to turbo things, so would like to seek some informative help here.

I'm driving a Frontier now and I'm not sure how much is the stock boost. But it can be obtain by installing a boost meter. That's not a problem.

I would like to know if i boost up by 0.3 bar. Do I need to do other enhancements to the engine ? Diesel engines are known to be tough and strong but dont want to risk blowing up the engine. Do i need to enhanced the fueling ? or cooling ? Will boost up gave...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience