Search results

1. More Shots of the Carpark at Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli Sepang

Just some of the horses during the afternoon at MSS/Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli @ Sepang last weekend. Consisting of these: 4 F355, 7 F360, 5 430 Scuderia, 21 430, 5 458 Italia, 2 599, 2 612, 6 California, 5 Porsche Turbo, 2 LP560-4, 4 R35 GT-R, 1 Aston Martin Vantage, 1 Aston martin DB9...
  2. C

Legendary Ferrari F40 is selling in malaysia???

Make: Ferrari Price: RM 400000 Mileage: 400000 Model: F40 Reg.year: 2009 Transmission: Manual Capacity: 5000cc Ferrari F1 Sdn Bhd and they have Ferrari Enzo and F50 for sales also from Quill Motor Sdn Bhd source: autocar.com.my - Malaysia Auto Car buy & sell online
  3. Round 5 Track Layout is here.......

the track layout is same as the Round 3 1.........just go there have a look around 2.30pm......imamura and tezuka was testing the track there......
  4. C

HID conversion kit

hi, just 12 know that the jpj/ police will block or stop us bcoz of installing hid in our headlamp???? if yes how about the others car that come with the hid in original form......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all i'm using waja 1.8 changed to 4g93 ck2a enjin. i bought half cut for 8.5k ,bought spare parts ard 4k and labour charge and wiring charge 2.5k...after they finish pasang my enjin found out the problems oil pump is not functioning,so i went to half cut shop they said they were not warranty for this problem,shit i have to spend RM350 for an oil pump and overhaule the enjin cost me another 2k..blower not function and cooling coil gas leaking ,spend RM500, finally my car done , exhaust...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience